MAM in purple???

I just spoke to LB and the hardware on the MAM will be the new gold hardware and they do apply a discount code on the pre-order. I'm not sure if I should take the plunge because I'm not a big fan of the new gold hardware and returning a bag from Germany is always super expensive and risky and I'm out almost 100$ on shipping costs. But if I wait for the first pics to come out it might be to late and there aren't any left, decisions, decision.:confused1:
What would you do?

I just spoke to LB and the hardware on the MAM will be the new gold hardware and they do apply a discount code on the pre-order. I'm not sure if I should take the plunge because I'm not a big fan of the new gold hardware and returning a bag from Germany is always super expensive and risky and I'm out almost 100$ on shipping costs. But if I wait for the first pics to come out it might be to late and there aren't any left, decisions, decision.:confused1:
What would you do?

What don't you like about the new gold hardware? Is it that different?

It looks more shiny and yellowish to me like 18 karat gold in comparison to 14 karat but it might be different IRL which I don't have a chance to check out.

Yeah, I agree - it does look brighter and more yellow. I prefer my gold hardware to be more subtle, less bling. Its the same with silver. If its too shiny and too bright, it actually tends to look more cheap.

I just pre-ordered the purple MAM even though with the risk of the blingy cheap looking hardware. So now I'm waiting for my 2nd RM after my matinee which I haven't put down since it arrived.