Making your bag graffiti

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
Hi all, I was just talking to my friend who I dont see that often because she lives quite far away from me. Anyway I was talking to her about getting my LV customized in the store by special order and was telling her how they paint them. Then she said to me that she knows about them painting them and she thought it was a great Idea so she got some fabric paint and is going to try and make her speedy graffiti and her keepall with 2 stripes down the left side, one red and one white. But when I got off the phone to her I was thinking, isnt this a bad idea because it will eventually rub off and may look stupid ??. I will 100% get mine done in store because I think this is a bad idea.

You come up with some WILD topics...:roflmfao:
AND for being so young you also have alot of friends that have alot of LV....lucky kids...I was into Gucci at your age...then Lv..you all start young!!! LOL

Sunshine said:
You come up with some WILD topics...:roflmfao:
AND for being so young you also have alot of friends that have alot of LV....lucky kids...I was into Gucci at your age...then Lv..you all start young!!! LOL

lol I have such wild friends, some of the things they do :shrugs:. they do the most weird things...where on earth do I meet these people lol. The one im talking about in this thread is really nice and shes one of my few friends who have LV so I like to keep in touch but is she having a mid life crisis painting her LV...what is she thinking ?.

mas2388 said:
oooh that's a terrible idea! If she has a 50 year old speedy that's in pieces then maaaaaybe she can experiment but not on a new one! Better get LV to do it for you.

I think her bag is new but she got it some time ago but she hardly uses it, Its a speedy 40 I think.