Making a List 2006

oh dear God, I do NOT want to go through this excercise..............

A bunch of bags,
A bunch of scarves,
A couple of ANO cuffs,
A number of Pocket Squares,
One Bern,
One Globetrotter,
One Karo Clutch,
One scarf ring,
A slew of Cadenas,
One cup/saucer,
A few Hermes books,
One cashmere stole,
One Fringy-thingy for keys (coming on Friday)

ok.....that's about it.......

HEY! That's not so bad!!!!

well, you all make me feel much better, but I have just started in the last month and if I extrapolate what I have bought in the last month over the whole year I would be one sick momma. 2 birkins, 1 kelly, 3 scarves, one agenda, one 2007 refill, 2 perfumes, 1 cadena. I am hoping for one more birkin and one evelyn before the year ends. My dd is in her last year of very expensive private school and now she says she wishes she had gone to Berkeley. All that money I spent and she's an anthro major. Now I was an anthro major too but at least I knew I wanted to go to med school. She'll have nothing to do with med school. Now she's going to graduate school in anthro and I'm not paying. She is on her own. (we all know how many fabulous high paying jobs there are bound to be in anthro). /then one whole year where no kids are in college. That's my Hermes money.

well, you all make me feel much better, but I have just started in the last month and if I extrapolate what I have bought in the last month over the whole year I would be one sick momma. 2 birkins, 1 kelly, 3 scarves, one agenda, one 2007 refill, 2 perfumes, 1 cadena. I am hoping for one more birkin and one evelyn before the year ends. My dd is in her last year of very expensive private school and now she says she wishes she had gone to Berkeley. All that money I spent and she's an anthro major. Now I was an anthro major too but at least I knew I wanted to go to med school. She'll have nothing to do with med school. Now she's going to graduate school in anthro and I'm not paying. She is on her own. (we all know how many fabulous high paying jobs there are bound to be in anthro). /then one whole year where no kids are in college. That's my Hermes money.
Don't sweat it, Loren, she'll change her mind once she gets her first paycheck as an anthropologist.

Wow! I knew I made the right choice when I decided to join you wild and crazy girls.....

My Hermes purchases thus far:

one bottle of 24 Faubourg perfume

I better tell DH that I need to shop to catch up!!!

um..........ok, Addictedtopurses? Get GOING Girl!!!!! Grab that credit card and get out there!!!! There's only 17 more shopping days left to this year and you've got a WHOLE heck of a lotta catching up to do!!!!!!

well...........mine's going to cosmetology school...:oh: And to think at one time I had dreams of her going to Brown or Columbia..............:s

(sigh) just the thought of it makes me want to go.........buy something.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly how my parents feel about me right now. They spent waaay too much money on me, sent me to Northwestern and what did I do? Graduated with a major that is pretty useless unless I get a Ph.D. I wanted to do engineering because it fit my personality better, but I was too lazy to take advance math courses (even though I was good in math), so I chose one that didn't involve math. What's even worse was I didn't go to graduate school after that. If I had, at least I could get a Ph.D but nooooo, I had been stuck at dead end jobs for 5 years and not making enough money or advancing at all. Boy, I feel sorry for my folks.