Makeup Brushes !!

I think brushes are a great investment especially if you wear make up most days. I have a few sigmax brushes I use everyday. Chanel and mac are my fav too. I brought 10 hakuhodo brushes which I absolutely love love love. Beauty blender is great for flawless finish foundation too.

eurasiangirl said:
I think the clear-handled brushes by Trish McEvoy are the best brushes ever. They're made with blue squirrel and are super soft and don't shed at all. I have the powder brush, the bronzer brush, blush brush and some of the eye brushes and they've all been great, not to mention really pretty. And while it's not a brush, the BeautyBlender sponge is fantastic for concealer/foundation.

The BeautyBlender sponge shampoo/cleaner is great for cleaning both the sponge and makeup brushes.

I have Trish McEvoy' powder ( $75) and blush brushes too. I initially really liked them when I first got them, but I don't use them much anymore. My NARS Yachiyo and Real Techniques powder brushes work better for me.

Which Dior brushes do you own? I may want to look into buying some :smile:
I have the powder brush (kabuki-type one) - washed it countless times,still holds shape and it's pleasant to the touch ,minimal fall-outs;

the cheek brush - very pleasant and good quality, but nothing outstanding

the foundation brush - it's nice, but I don't use foundation that much and I guess that I can't review it properly

the powder foundation one - my favourite - great quality, nice shape, I applied even liquid/cream products with it and was very pleased with the results.

For my eye brushes I mostly use Mac, but will definitely switch to Dior (I already bought my first eye brush from them) since to me the overall quality of their brushes is better.

Oh, can't help but write that I have used Chanel brushes in the past and did not like them at all!

I tend to use a lot of MAC and Chanel brushes. I also have Prescriptives, Bobbi Brown and Bare Escentuals brushes. I have some cheapies too. Don't know the brands, but they do their job.

I've started my brush set with Chanel, but don't like them for they are too rough/coarse and hurt my sensitive cheeks..

I love the soft Versace brushes especially the blush brush... but I can't find their cosmetics line anymore.

For foundation brush... which I recently found out is a MUST for very even and sheer application, I bought the Girgio Armani's foundation brush and I LOVE it.
I am new to this forum but have been told to shampoo and condition my brushes. To help maintain them, It maid my brushes softer as well.

I never knew how much of a difference having nice makeup brushes would help the look of my makeup until I tried Sigma.
I highly recommend Sigma. Not overly price & does a fantastic job.

The F80 foundation brush is the best :smile: