Make Up Purchases

Origins Sunny Dispositions Bronzer
Prescriptives Pressed Powder (but it's giving me those awful bumps and I am sad)
Mac Lipstick in a super bright red, it's in the bedroom and my roommate smells when she sleeps so I don't want to go in there right now

It's like a tinted moisturizer, but a thicker. It's great for the winter months. I'll switch to a lighter formula for the summer. But I absolutely love it! I'm using it in my new pics.

438166558_9b55d5a692.jpg

do you use any powder besides your tinted balm? your skin looks amazingly illuminated and youthful! i switched to a different pressed powder that's screwing with my complexion and now i'm flip flopping between different ones (don't you hate it when sephora stops carrying the brand you always get) and it's siphoning cash away from handbags! help! :confused1:

Last FRiday I bouhgt MAC select tint with spf 15 , Barbie MAC blush in Don't Be Shy , its bright pink with a little shimmer and Lip Glass in Raquel
here is a pic of them

I never liked Urban Decay eyeshadows when I was younger ... but now that I'm probably too old to wear glitter, I love them!

I bought Midnight Cowboy and ... one other, which is a silver glittery one.

I also got Vincent Longo's lipstick in Foolish Virgin. And some MAC brushes!

not exactly for my own personal use but this past Saturday, I bought some Clinique stuff for my mom & something from the acne line for my brother.

I am looking to buy some MAC base & make up brushes for myself sometime in the next 2 weeks though.

recently purchased burt's bees tinted facial moisturizer (light) and burt's bees vanishing facial powder. i haven't really used many all-natural makeup products before, and i don't wear too much makeup usually. but i tried them out and i really like them :smile: