Mahattan PM or MC Trouville??? Help!!!

sky123

Jun 4, 2006
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm so glad I found this one.
I'd like your opinion.
Between Mahattan PM and MC Trouville, which one should i get?
And if, MC Touville is your choice, White or Black?
To me, white looks prettier. Is white get dirty easily?
I really can't not make a decision. I wish I could have both of them.
Thanks

It really depends on what you plan to be using them for. I think the Manhattan PM is a great work bag, it looks so professional and sleek. But it's not as nice a casual bag as the MC trouville - and I prefer it in the white ! White MC just looks so much more fresh and cheery than the black MC.

Personally, I would probably get a MC trouville, seeing as how I'm gloriously unemployed and spend most of my days being a mall rat ! ;)

I agree with ayla - depends on what you'll be using it for. I personally don't care for white Multicolore - looks too fluffy and Jessica Simpson-like for me. :lol: I have a black Multicolore Trouville and I think it's just awesome.

I have both of these bags and I love them both!!! The white trouville I only wear in the spring/summer. I use my Manhattan PM for winter months!! They are both comprable as far as space and weight. They are both great!!! If you don't have a mono piece yet I would go for mono, if you do.....definately trouville white mc!!!!!

Hey I would definitly say the Manhattan PM! Its alot more stylish and classical and I think its a bag you can't go wrong with, Its also such a cute shape and I love all the gold accents on it!
I personally don't know what all the hype is about the Trouville, I think it looks to much like a make-up bag with handles stuck on! But if you do decide to go for the Troville i'd say get the white as its so much more pretty and feminie!
But overall my vote goes to the Manhattan!
Good luck with you decision and let us know what you get! xxx:love:xxx

I'd say MC white Trouville because it's such a beautiful bag and great for summer. Don't worry about the white it doesn't get dirty that easily and if you can wash it off with a daped cloth. I've a MC white bag and she's just fine.