Magenta BBag owners, care to post pics?

My magenta day:

magdaybl8.jpg

spiralsnowman - tee hee! Actually my greatest wish is to live close to a fellow B-bag addict.. or heck, just a fellow fashion addict will do! It seems that I'm isolated here in Sydney Australia.. no one I know is remotely interested in fashion and think I'm insane :X

Beverly you have the most adorable collection! I love sweet fun colors like pink and blue, and you wear them so well!
I'd love a magenta in a small accessory, it's so pretty.

spiralsnowman - tee hee! Actually my greatest wish is to live close to a fellow B-bag addict.. or heck, just a fellow fashion addict will do! It seems that I'm isolated here in Sydney Australia.. no one I know is remotely interested in fashion and think I'm insane :X

I'm in the same boat as well. My friends think I'm nuts for the amount of money I spend on my bags. They just don't get it. BTW, I love your magenta collection! I want a Magenta clutch sooooo bad! I'm so mad at myself for passing up that mu clutch auction a couple months ago.:crybaby:

Hi Everyone,

I am in LOVE with all of your gorgeous Magenta bags, thanks a million for posting pics. I am seriously *obsessed*, even more now. Truly, everyone's bags are stunning. :smile:

Kirsten (and Sheannabelle) -- I have three pugs, too!
Two fawn, and one black. They are our kids, sleep in bed with us and have their own custom room for when we are not home. When I get my Magenta bag, I'll make sure they are in the picture I post here. :heart:

Thanks again!