Made my decision!!! pics!!!!

1. Okay, after much deliberation :rolleyes: I knew I wanted the carly in khaki/black.. I have also been drooling over the bleecker wallet.. and I LOVE pink too!!! Hubby drove me 2 hours to the closest store (he's such a great guy!) :love: I returned a couple of things at the outlet that I just bought and headed over with my credit to the boutique.. she still made me drool and I had almost $40 left over in credit so I put it toward the bleecker wallet!!! :yahoo: I am really excited, I absolutely love her and love that she will match everything!!!! Thanks for looking!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Awesome choices! Love that bag!

3. Glad she went to a good home!!!! :smile:

4. looks great!

5. Thanks guys!!! :tup:

6. AWESOME!!!! You will love her!!!

7. awesome!! :tup: carly is the best purse and the bleecker wallet is beautiful! love the pink! :love:

8. Lovely stuff ! Congrats and enjoy !

9. Lovely! Yea, Carly! And I love the pink in the Bleecker wallet! Congrats!!

10. Very cute!! Congrats!!

Oh, and what's in the small box?

11. Thank so much!!! I absolutely adore her!! :love:
    Oh.. he he the small box.. sorry!!! That was a skull keychain! :graucho:

12. Cute combo, love it!!!

13. Oh i love the color of the inside of your wallet.. the duo look great together. Congrat's.

14. They look so great together! I am getting that bag for Christmas and I have been looking at that same wallet wondering how well it would match and now you have shown me that they look awesome together! You may have inspired me...

15. GREAT combination of bag and wallet! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!! CONGRATS and enjoy them!!!!!