Made in China?

umm i think i saw an oak rosemary by nat_79 and that was made in china too, my rosemary says made in spain....the sa in mulberry said they make a lot of their bags in china,turkey,spain and italy.

Yes

Somerset messengers (confirmed by Mulberry) and I think the Antony (the antony is an assumption, I think if they doing the lower priced somerset messenger in china they may do it for the other lower priced ones)

My rosemary lavendar (brought recently and definitely appears authentic when compared to other mulberries I have ref brass wear, weight and colour) has a leather label in it "made in Spain" if that helps!. My choc somerset hobo has a black fabric label made in China and the rest of my collection has made in Turkey.

I think so but not 100% sure!! All mine have been made in Turkey! (except my plum somerset-I'm assuming it was made in england as it was special purchase)

Hello Jo,

I am hoping you may be able to help me. You mentioned your mums bag was a 'special purchase'. Does this mean that it doesnt have a 'made in england/turkey' tag?

I have just brought a bag from ebay, with tags receipt ect ect and the tag says special purchase. It doesnt have one of these tags inside but instead a leather tag, same as the bag with 'OZ' (i think) stamped on it. I wondered if your mums would be like this or if i have brought a dud bag.
I hope not as she is gorgeous!

Thank you xx
Sally xx