Macy's F&F Loot....Show Off The Goodies You Got!!!

the shoes are really comfy not a typical flip flops because of the leather however i wear flip flops a lot so maybe im not the right person to ask lol

I didn't get a chance to get my medium black carly, hopefully I'll get that tomorrow. Trying to find some shoes that I'd like, but, I think Im just going to end up with the Carly.

HERE IS MY WONDERFUL AMAZING BLACK ALI :smile:!!!

I am going to post only one picture here and a bunch in a new thread cause well haha i want to have a whole thread dedicated to her, and i took 3 really funny picture of me looking at her and they go in sequence and i dont want to overthrow the FF loot thread as i imagine it will get MUCH larger in the next few days :smile: so here is just one, if you want more youll have to check out her personal thread hehe :smile:
165-6561_IMG.jpg

Ok, not only did I get my carly, but mom mom got a tote as well! She's as much as of Coach fan as I am now!

Don't mind the pic of me...I had to take it in my sisters room...mine doesn't have the big mirror lol!! LOVE the Carly! Soooo happy I went with the medium! :yahoo:

Attachments

• 100_2281.jpg
    100_2281.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 100_2282.jpg
    100_2282.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 52
  • tpf004.jpg
    tpf004.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 78
  • tpf009.jpg
    tpf009.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 63
  • tpf010.jpg
    tpf010.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 51
I purchased the Brown Ali and I love her!!!! (I have the black and had been waiting to get the brown.) She is such a beautiful color! I also attached a picture of her with my Whiskey Mandy for comparision.

Attachments

• Coach 20.jpg
    Coach 20.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Coach Legacy Brown and Whiskey.jpg
    Coach Legacy Brown and Whiskey.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 100
I love the Ali in brown. It is beautiful. I love the Mandy also. which is your favorite?

Brown Ali is my favorite! I really like the whiskey Mandy, but she had to grow on me. Whiskey Mandy - she a wee too big and orange. But I like her a lot. Brown Ali - she is the perfect size and the most gorgeous color. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!

mzkyie- what is the name of your thong sandal? i haven't seen them on the coach site, and it's the exact sort of thing my sister and i are looking for!

my macy's had a lame selection of shoes (tried on the gold laset cut coach flats, but they were far too big...would have been a steal at $67 too!), and the bag department wasn't too much better. i ended up getting my mom a black wristlet and cc wallet (not sure which ones...black monogram, obviously) to go with her coach black leather satchel or mid-size monogram tote.

i'm thinking of filling the wristlet with cosmetics for mother's day.