Macy's 25% off Inferno + Paradiso Bags!

BubbleSung- Do they have other tokidoki prints other than the black & brown. I went to Macy's in VF last Thursday but they only have the brown & the black ? Where did your friend get the Paradiso CiaoCiao?

BubbleSung,
Do you know what style of bag they have in paradiso & inferno ?
I wanna call Macy's but I dont think the Sales Rep. know about tokidoki.
Anywa..i wanna bug my Husband to to bring me to Macy's Stanford tonight...

Called Macy's in Stanford. The SA said she is not familiar with Tokidoki bags.
She said nothing is on sale ? I dunno whether to trust her since ..
I called PLeasanton May's yesterday, the SA said no tokidoki on sale..when I got there, there are 3 BV Paradiso, 2 BV Inferno, 1 Citta Rose Canguro, a few Inferno BOcce and 1 Inferno CIaoCIao. However, some of the qees are missing from the bags. I told the SA but she doesn't seem to care..oh well....
Anyway, I got myself a Paradiso BV with the print placement that I want.I should have gotten another bag in Inferno...hmm...

Called Macy's in Stanford. The SA said she is not familiar with Tokidoki bags.
She said nothing is on sale ? I dunno whether to trust her since ..
I called PLeasanton May's yesterday, the SA said no tokidoki on sale..when I got there, there are 3 BV Paradiso, 2 BV Inferno, 1 Citta Rose Canguro, a few Inferno BOcce and 1 Inferno CIaoCIao. However, some of the qees are missing from the bags. I told the SA but she doesn't seem to care..oh well....
Anyway, I got myself a Paradiso BV with the print placement that I want.I should have gotten another bag in Inferno...hmm...
Did you get them on sale?

I just got my card on last Friday (unfortunately I was at the Macy's close to my home instead of the Macy's close to my school- they're an hour apart). I didn't know about the 15% off until the clerk told me. She said it'd only last until last Sunday though. Also, I've gone to a few macys near me (I go to school in orange county = several major malls nearby) and 2 out of the 3 i went to have it 25% off. 1 didn't so I guess it does just depend on the store

Edit: Oh my mom had coupons for macy's though and we read the back and it covered MOST major brands but not Lesportsac so I ended up getting the blanco dolce w/ the adios print inside for $60 and we got my sister the pirata bambinone for $110. So if you have coupons they count! weeeeee

All sale handbags are an additional 30% off the sale price so you ladies who bought sale tokidoki bags within the past two weeks need to hurry up and get to Macys for a price adjustment. I'm sure the sale will last for a couple more days.