m by my ballerina slipper

di0rwh0re33

Sep 6, 2006
NMX9593_mn.jpg

i think these are soo cute perfect for work. does anyone know anywhere these shoes are on sale? they are $295 more than i would want to spend. eluxury has them on sale for like $178 but they have only 8.5 im a size 6! TIA

I don't know if they're on sale or not, but zappos.com has them (or something very similar). They've been on my wish list for a while. Maybe they have your size (hopefully!).

I have a pair of really funky colored marc jacobs ballet flats and they are super comfy totally worth every penny I could wear them as if they were slippers minus the warmth. I did add some dr. scholz heel cushions to the back.

Bloomingdales has them online for $205 but the smallest they have is a 6.5. Do you think they can still fit? Free ship, and you can return it to your local Bloomingdale's if they don't work out for you. Good luck!

Bloomingdales.com - Marc by Marc Jacobs Low Velvet Pump

i think they are gone :sad: thanks for looking though

i think i may just splurge they are very cute and i need a low pair of shoes for work. ****** is having their cybermonday today so i will get some kind of rebate at least