Lynderella Chit Chat, Swatches, Questions, and The Kitchen Sink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw. :hugs:

Really curious to see how the ordering through Llarowe will make things easier for her and those wanting her polishes?

I'm just guessing, but I think having it funnel through llarowe she can at least handle less volume of individual orders. She knows she'll always have a constant large order via llarowe.

For customers, it's easier because llarowe will list what Lynnderellas she has for sale at any given time. I wouldn't have to stalk her blog every day in hopes the time I check during the day is when she opens. Plus her opening "slots" are crazy short. I think once it was less than 7 minutes and closed.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed it truly does make it easier to buy Lynnderellas. I'm a bit worried having it on llarowe may actually make it harder because there's an even wider population wanting them. I'm not sure I see anything that shows how she can increase volume produced to meet demand?

I'm just guessing, but I think having it funnel through llarowe she can at least handle less volume of individual orders. She knows she'll always have a constant large order via llarowe.

For customers, it's easier because llarowe will list what Lynnderellas she has for sale at any given time. I wouldn't have to stalk her blog every day in hopes the time I check during the day is when she opens. Plus her opening "slots" are crazy short. I think once it was less than 7 minutes and closed.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed it truly does make it easier to buy Lynnderellas. I'm a bit worried having it on llarowe may actually make it harder because there's an even wider population wanting them. I'm not sure I see anything that shows how she can increase volume produced to meet demand?

Well, hopefully by supplying Llarowe with the polishes, it will then be Llarowe dealing with the distribution side of the equation: e-mails, invoicing, packaging and shipping etc etc... thereby leaving Lynnderella more time to increase the volume of production... fingers crossed!

Here is Lynderella Love Potion No. 99 on top of Wet 'n' Wild Ready to Pounce! Courtesy of my date diva!

Lynderella-LovePotionNo99.jpg

Lynderella-LovePotionNo99_2.jpg

WetnWild-ReadytoPounce.jpg

Here's Cauldron Drippings over a StrangeBeautiful Orange (series 3, I think) and Connect the Dots over Julep Dendrie. I didn't get the Connect the Dots on evenly enough :sad:

Attachments

• StrangeBeautifulCauldron.jpg
    StrangeBeautifulCauldron.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,066
  • DendrieCthedots.jpg
    DendrieCthedots.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,108
Wow Love Potion no. 99 is so pretty, i'm not a huge fan of glitters because of the hassle of removal but there are 4-5 Lynderella polishes i want, so glad Llarowe is going to sell them because that means international buyers like me have access to them now.

I'm so happy to see this thread! I ordered my first Lynderella's during Early Halloween...was lucky enough to be included in that. I got: Bride of Franken, The Glittering Crowd, Mercurial, Shape Shifter and Snow Angel. I would love a few more but I keep missing her openings as well. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.