lvpiggy's collection - to be updated frequently, i hope!!

Lvpiggy - apart from already telling you how amazing your HL and CL collection - you have such an amazing bag collection!! You have such a great taste!! I love your Hermes bags and that Ferragamo clutch is so dreamy, is it a new collection? i have never seen this one before!!

Lvpiggy - apart from already telling you how amazing your HL and CL collection - you have such an amazing bag collection!! You have such a great taste!! I love your Hermes bags and that Ferragamo clutch is so dreamy, is it a new collection? i have never seen this one before!!

i believe the ferragamo clutch was from the fall 2008 collection, or possibly summer 2008; i bought it in early july at the 5th avenue store in manhattan :yes:

thanks to all the lovely ladies to left such sweet & nice remarks . . . whenever i get snarky comments about my bags or shoes i always come to tpf which makes me remember that i'm not the only one out here in the world, chasing after HG bags and babying them . . .

btw . . . don't you wish all restaurants did this?
attachment.php

ah yes, and one more teeeny tiny little thing . . . . ok. hope this one will tide everyone over, lvpiggy's allowed no more bags for a little while . . .

attachment.php

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Attachments

• purse chair.jpg
    purse chair.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 655