LV vs. Chanel vs. Miu Miu/Prada

does your mum requires more space in the bag? if she's ok with something small Suhali Le Precieux will be a great bag USD1180. it comes in black or white. the strap can be detach for handheld too :smile:.

is this suitable for daily/work use? it seems quite small though... but the bigger version costs so much more.. personally i like the suhali line a lot.. but their stuff is too expensive for me to afford right now..

I always think of Chanel before LV. If I want a bag and Chanel don't have what I like or what I like is too expensive so I turn to LV.

I have no recommendation for any LV bags for your mom but PST is not suit older age. Maybe a GST or a Classic Flap.

^^ i know.. i think i'll go for the madeleine pm in cassis (oh i saw it today.. it's gorgeous!!!) and the price is cheaper in canada too ($770cnd vs. $810usd) and i'll get a bandeau to match that. but i do LOVE chanel classic flap. i'll just have to wait until i get to that stage in my life when i can afford them easily.

Does it have to be new? You could find something from a past collection in like-new condition that would be in your price range and in an appropriate style. There is so much more selection resale than there is retail..

i know there are soo much i could choose from LV that i actually like, but they are all vachettas and those don't work well in china (i don't think my mom likes the patina anyway). so if i subtract that i only have epi left. the madeleine pm in cassis (i tried on the GM and it would look too big on her) is pretty and age-appropriate for her because it's shoulder-carried (i don't think she would like speedy's as much because she's not a "clutch" person i think) and the colour is just right (lol and so is the price =P ). now that i've gotten the violette pochette cles i'm not sure if i should give it for her to match the cassis or buy a wallet/cles in the new epi colour.