LV VIP Criteria

It all depends on the relationship with the SA I believe. I haven't bought very high priced items but mostly useful SLGs and my Neverfull but still get treated very well, also I started shopping at this LV store in January.. Everytime I come to the store everyone greets and hugs me, stops and talked to me for a while even though they have other customers etc. For my birthday my SA also gave me a VIP card holder so I am super excited and I also get champagne a lot of the times.

I have a few friends who shop at the same store and they spend several thousands every month on different bags but they have never gotten champagne nor even close to getting a VIP gift.
I think it all depends on how you are as a person and how you connect with your SA.

It all depends on the relationship with the SA I believe. I haven't bought very high priced items but mostly useful SLGs and my Neverfull but still get treated very well, also I started shopping at this LV store in January.. Everytime I come to the store everyone greets and hugs me, stops and talked to me for a while even though they have other customers etc. For my birthday my SA also gave me a VIP card holder so I am super excited and I also get champagne a lot of the times.

I have a few friends who shop at the same store and they spend several thousands every month on different bags but they have never gotten champagne nor even close to getting a VIP gift.
I think it all depends on how you are as a person and how you connect with your SA.

+1
Also, shopping at the same store helps.

The old VIP's: Have you noticed that the SA's don't give as much VIP gifts compared to 5-7 years ago even if you spent more now than before?

My guess is that it's not the SA's but store policies have changed. I think the SAS do not have as much power/discretion as they used to.

I also believe that regarding VIP status a lot has to do with your relationship with your SA and their standing in the store. The SA who assists me (and my mother) always offers tea (as we don't drink), the VIP room, and invitations, though we do not spend anywhere near the range of $50k-$60k. However, I did find out from someone else that he's the highest performing SA in that store and has been there for at least 15 years. I have a feeling that some SAs just have more pull. In a given year, we only spend around $6K, but we'ce been doing that for years. We just used to get more bags for our buck :sad: