LV Support Group :o)

I am with my bf. He bought Jasmin for me and spent half of the price of my wallet. I am lucky that he understands my obsession.

98% of my really good friends are into designer brands as well...but Dior, Chanel, Gucci and Fendi...not so much LV...lol but I guess thats why we are good friends because we "understand" each others needs! lol "Theres nothing like a good handbag or a great pair of shoes"-thats what we always say!

My best friend wasn't into the designer brands (she's just started now) and I think it has a lot to do with me...lol

My bf isn't crazy about LV but he always comes shopping with me...he's gotten me a few LV pieces and Versace pieces so hes pretty good with that!

My parents hate the fact that I spend so much on luxury items, they keep telling me to buy a house lol!

My DH accepts it, doesn't necessarily understand it. He doesn't know how much I spend on bags, thank God. But he knows how much I lvoe it! My friends think I'm crazy and I keep them amused with my joyful demeanor when I tell them of my latest acquisition. My mom is also amused by my glee when I talk about my bag collection and I know, in her head, shes trying to figure out how much money I spend on them. All in all, my loved ones know how happy I am when it comes to LV but they still think I'm crazy!

I'm in. No one gets me, not my friends, not my family, not my BF. I have been slowly brain washing my BF into understanding my LV obsession. He no longer gets upset at me, but he's not exactly supportive.

LOL!! Thanks for everyone's support on this one! It's GREAT to know I'm not alone!! Have one friend who LOVES handbags but not LV so much :tdown:

Seriously though...if I want something electronical, technical, vacations, food, wine and even funiture... he's ALL over that! And can spend literally HOURS (even days) looking into it.

I mention handbags and his eyes glaze over and he asks the same question "Don't you have that already?"

:wtf:

OBVIOUSLY not!!! That's why I WANT it!!!!!:heart:

Oh my goodness, I cannot remember the last time I have laughed so hard!!! You must be a pistol!:roflmfao:

^^ Thanks!!! :graucho:

If you liked that wait til you hear this. DH thinks I have too many handbags. So now to work something new into the collection, I name them by function. i.e No that's not ANOTHER purse...it's a multi function tote/travel bag, or it's a vacation bag... My favorite is 'Nope, that's a souvenir'.

So far so good. BUT wondering how long before I have to change tactics again... :heart:

DH has absolutely, positively zero interest in my LV or in my perfumes (my other obsession) AND I DON'T EXPECT HIM TO. After all, I have zero interest in the Mets and watching ALL THREE network news shows.

Personally, I like having some private pleasures and so does he.

We've got a deal: I keep hands off the Mets & he stays the h*ll out of my purses and perfumes. Works perfectly!

DH doesnt like LV at all :throwup:but doesnt mind me buying them. I spend my own money to purchase LV thats why LOL . He prefers another brand ( hope you dont mind me mentioning it here:sweatdrop:) and thats Prada. He'ld rather buy me that than LV. But then again, LV will remain no.1 on my list.

My dh tolerates my love of lv, but he definitely doesn't get it. He'll step into the boutique with me to buy something, but it's an "in and out" mission with him, whereas I like to browse. Once for my bday he actually gave me money for LV and said "go buy what you want!" Luckily, my sis shares in my obsession and we can go on about lv for hours!

My BF now accepts my addiction..At the beginning he thought I was crazy to spend such money on bags, now he's slowly changing his mind.. Anyway, he doesn't totally understand yet simply because ha can't: he has never been interested in fashion, he is a very simple guy and he doesn't care very much about his look (even though he is a good-looking guy).
Maybe he thinks I'm crazy to spend such money on bags, but I don't care: I always think he has spent 600 euros on a Play Station 3..Why can't I spend my money on bags when he spent so much money on a games console??? :P

Some of my friends are designer handbags freak some are not exactly. People that know me, they don't give me hard time about my bags obsession.

As for my DH, well he was actually the one who got me my first LV, he bought me a Damier Pochette for my birthday present 5 years ago, to use it as a distraction b/c afterward he purposed me ( so sweet..:love::love:). so it was double surprises for me.
anyway, from that point, I started to love LV more and more and now my husband just like to give me sigh whenever i got new handbags. sometimes he blame himself for getting me that first LV :s
He doesn't mind for me to get whatever bags i want he just want me to be rational, which sometime I wasn't being that rational (not when I purchased 3 bags in 3 months in a row), but i try to not spending so much now, since we are saving for our new house. oh we'll see I dont think i cant resist not to buy new bags. :girlsigh::girlsigh:

My BF is quite familiar with LV and other namebrands (Prada, Gucci, Coach, D&G, etc)...he wear Calvin Klein suits, has Bvulgari cologne, Kenneth Cole shoes. I don't think he knows LV except for monogram (I carry around my Damier Azur all the time and he has never said anything about it). I haven't worn any of my mono around him yet (I've been in between jobs for a while and I recently went back to school, so he'd freak if he knew I was buying LV, doh!). I am not sure if he'd ever buy me anything LV...maybe if his business were going better, he would! He DOES know about my general handbag addiction, though, and is ok with it since I sell a lot of items on ebay to help fund my purchases. (I have my Gustto, Linea Pelle, Koobas hanging up in full view and he just doesn't know what they are lol)