LV Speedy Advise-- Mono, Damier or Damier Azur???

I have azur and mono---- I'd go with Azur for the summertime!

and....

by that time you'll love your speedy too much and NEED to get another one- which I would then recommend the mono! :graucho: ;)

i have both a mono and azur speedy... and will soon add the damier ebene. i love them all, so you can't really go wrong with any of the three.

if you really don't want to worry about patina, then go for the damier ebene.

Wow, a lot of Damier fans! I also like it a lot but just a thought... the Mono looks gorge with an all-black outfit!!!

And doesn't the Mono go with more outfits than the Damier? Thanks for the input!

Wow, a lot of Damier fans! I also like it a lot but just a thought... the Mono looks gorge with an all-black outfit!!!

And doesn't the Mono go with more outfits than the Damier? Thanks for the input!

I have Mono bags and Damier, and so far I haven't found anything that Damier doesn't go with. Try it with black, or blue, or red, or brown, or green, or even pink!

I'd go with the Damier Azur, the only Speedy I actually love (apart from the Epi), think it's even better looking IRL and so fresh looking for summer (if you take care of the handles and keep it in the dustbag, they won't patina so quickly:smile:) Let us know what you decide!

I have a Damier 30 speedy. I personally don't like the Mono because of the Pantine and the heavily faked item. I would get the Damier because it is a classic the first LV pattern was this....not the LV Mono.

For me, it's the mono speedy 25. SO classic!! I know, I know, there are a lot of fakes out there but that doesn't matter to me. What matters is MINE is real. I love how it's so classic but looks different on everyone.

2nd choice is damier.

the azur is also stunning but on a personal bias I don't do well with light bags b/c of fear of them showing wear and tear too soon and they just don't 'anchor' my outfit in general.

Good luck with your choice!!