LV speedy 30

It's a big bag but there are a lot bigger totes around. I think the Speedy 30 is a great size I have 4 of them :smile:
Speedy 30s are now coming folded up in a flat dustbag which i don't like.

i think the 30 is the perfect size. i use mine for university and i can fit so much in, large note pad, textbooks, pochette, umberella and all the other stuff you carry on a daily basis. also its not hevy empty so it doesnt feel to bad when its full of things. im only 5'1" and i did think the 25 looked too small on me.

i don't think height has anything to do with which bag you carry at all. i'm 5'3" & carry a 35 and it doesn't look weird or too big at all. jessica simpson is also 5'3" & carries a 35 a lot and it looks amazing on her! just depends which bag you like, what you consider big & what size is right for you..

i think the 30 is a perfect size for just about anyone.

i love REALLY big bags :yes:

It's a big bag in my estimation...not that that's not a good thing. I have the 25 - and I fit tons into it - perfect size handbag if you ask me. I wouldn't know what to carry in anything bigger. Today I used my 25 and carried all my usual stuff...plus my daughter's sweater and a water bottle. I think most people assume the 25 is small...you really have to use it to realize it holds way more than it looks.

Yes, it's pretty big. Must be at least 5'4" I would say to carry it. It is the most popular size because it is only 20$ more than the Speedy 25 so go for it if you are tall enough!

I'm 5'3", but a few pounds on the chubby side, and I love the 30. I was going to get the 25, but I didn't think it opened wide enough for me. I feel like I can fit everything I need in there, and I adore it. :smile:

I am 5'6 and I looked at both the 25 and 30 today at the LV store. I found the 25 a tad too small and the 30 a tad too large, but I just bought the Mini line speedy 30 from Eluxury tonight because it is gorgeous!