LV refused to repair my preloved bag…

Gwinneth

O.G.
Jun 7, 2013
I bought a speedy 30 a month ago from Yoogiscloset and I reached out to LV care service to replace the handles. I just got an email from LV and it says the bag contains components or characteristic which are not consistent with LV material and craftsmanship. Does this mean my bag is fake or repaired by 3rd party? What are my option? The listing didn’t mentioned anything about repairs.

Reactions: fatalstar
From Yoogis
——-
We are sorry to see that you have some concerns regarding the authenticity of an item you purchased from us. Please be assured that all items we list for sale are carefully inspected by our in-house authentication team that have over 20 years of combined authentication experience. We have sold thousands of authentic luxury items over the last 13 years and have more than 1300 reviews on Trustpilot, with over 90% being 5-stars. We are also a Google Trusted Store and have an A+ rating with the BBB.

In our experience, we have seen other resellers and even factory authorized retailers incorrectly determine a pre-owned authentic item as counterfeit. Therefore, we are not able to recommend a course of action based on the opinion of other business entities.

If you are still concerned regarding the authenticity of the piece you purchased, you are welcome to send it back to us for our authenticators to review again. Please let us know if you choose to do this and we will provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label. Should the item fail our authentication review, we will issue a full refund to you. If the item is still determined to be authentic, we will return it to you.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you,
Client Services, Yoogi's Closet

Thanks, found them.
Well, I believe Kim just messed or had a bad day. I'd try again in a boutique. This bag is more than fine, no sign of 3rd party repair. Also the handles look very nice, what exactly needs to be repaired?
The texture of Vachetta leather handle was super dry.. thats why I contacted LV care and get them replaced. I should’ve just returned it. I got it so cheap and didn’t think it could cause a hot mess.

The texture of Vachetta leather handle was super dry.. thats why I contacted LV care and get them replaced. I should’ve just returned it. I got it so cheap and didn’t think it could cause a hot mess.
Have you tried again? That bag should be fine, their first assessment was BS.
Also even if they are dry, they looked too good, I'd try to go over them with some moisturizer, leather conditioner.

Reactions: brittanyrallen