LV purchases from Ebay club..

1. I have to admit, you still can find honest sellers on eBay like the one that sold me a gorgeous Mabillon in discontinued color FAWN, she even kept ID cards and receipts. I am sure you many of you have pictures to share from LV eBay purchases.
    So I am proud to present my only LV eBay purchase
    [​IMG]

2. When i get home i'll post some pic's.
    Petite Bucket,

My baggy pm is off ebay too.

[​IMG]

Mc coin wallet, and MC pochette and mono speedy

Mono pochette passport wallet
    [​IMG]
    but has since been sold

3. I just got a peach graffiti & a panda cles....will post pics when they become mine (I'm supposed to be on a ban until 9/1 so I got my BIL to buy them until 9/1 LOL)

4. My one and only ebay purchase..
    [​IMG]

5. im sorry, but isn't this too broad to be a separate club? i think this is much more suited as a sticky in the main LV forum. we can show our great eBay finds and mention the seller as well (if that's allowed). just a thought :smile:

6. I love having this as a club--there seems to be a group that enjoys getting the ebay deals, and another that is willing to pay more for the fun and certainty of the boutique experience.
    I'll post pics later--my ebay purchases are a black epi noe, mono speedy 25, mono speedy 30. And from Ann's Fabulous finds (a website, but not ebay), I purchased a vavin gm and a black epi speedy 25.
    All were great deals! And for my mono pieces, I prefer to buy them a little more worn in. The new vachetta is just too much stress!!

7. I have two LVs from Ebay.
    White MC Theda which was a steal (more than $1K below retail for a bag in PRISTINE condition and beautiful patina!)
    [​IMG]

and a Vernis Lexington which was a ripoff (I paid about $70 over the going EBAY rate), but my own fault since I did little research to see what the older vernis pieces were going for-the Lexington is the first version with the wrist strap that attaches to the zipper.

[​IMG]

8. Aww!! your bag is adorable.

9. Good point about used mono bags and the vachetta, I will keep this in mind when purchasing my first mono bag, I probably need to search for used ones on Ebay.
    Thanks.

10. Those Vernis are beautiful.

11. Your Theda is gorgeous, beautiful purchase:yes:

12. I only have 4 pieces from ebay...but these 2 are my favorite by far!

[​IMG]

Bought them separately...the pochette ended up being cheaper than the PMP! $340 vs $360, if I remember correctly.

13. Thanks :love:

14. Ooh, Elle, I'm jealous--I love the red/creme pochette! :nuts:

Here are a few of mine (except for the cozy purse, which I bought at the boutique).

08_19_06_1727.jpg
  15. My Toledo Blue Epi Petit Noe!
    [​IMG]