LV prices in the UK

Ohh....I just started a thread on this :sweatdrop: But according to the news tonight the pound is down it's lowest against the dollars since the 80s so it is definitely cheaper to buy LV for those with the US dollar...

Hi !!

My bf offered me a trip in london for the St valentin. I was just wondering if i could get tax refund when i buy lv bag in london.
If yes, gosh i'm going to take evrything !!! jk, i don't have that much money :P

Unfortunately no, as an EU citizen you cannot claim back the VAT when buying from another EU country. It applies only for those who come from outside the EU.

Hi, I'm a newbie and this is actually my first post. I'm flying to London and Paris in early March and I'm planning to buy my first LV (Galliera PM). I'd like to know if the prices listed on the UK website include taxes already like VAT. Also, I heard you can claim vat refund for your purchases if you're a non-EU resident. I'm planning to buy my LV in London since it appears to be cheaper there now than Paris. Where can I claim my refund? My itinerary is Manila - London - Paris - Manila. Is it true that I can only claim my refund in Paris since it's my last stop in Europe? I would greatly appreciate all the advice. Thanks.