LV Prices in Hong Kong

Was just in HK last week.

Tivoli PM 8500, GM 11,300
Bloomsbury PM 7200, GM 8400
Delightful currently out of stock

Thanks for the prices...at least I get the general ideal....hmmmm

...I was also looking at the Bloomsbury PM and that was CN$855 and it looks to be more in HK when converted:nuts:

....now I really have think about getting a Palermo PM and how much it may be if it is so much more in HK than in Canada!:shrugs:

I just called LV HK customer service as I'm going there this December....asked prices about these bags/accessories:

Mahina L -- HKD24,700

Verona -- MM=HKD10,900; GM=HKD12,100

Hampstead MM -- HKD10,800 (I really wonder why their Hampstead is cheaper than their Verona MM)

Epi Speedy 30 -- HKD8,800

Monogram Shawl -- HKD3,750

I'm calling again soon to inquire about other items!

Last edited:
^Without tax LV in US and HK are almost the same there are some bags where it's even cheaper in the US BUT since most states have sales tax...it becomes MORE expensive :smile:

I think it would be the US...for example, the Hampstead MM is USD1,310. In HK, the Hampstead MM is HKD10,800. Current exchange rate of 1USD to HKD is 7.75. So if it will be a direct conversion, the Hampstead MM in HK should only be a little over 10,100. So HK is more expensive by around HKD700 which is close to a hundred US dollars.

does anyone know IF there will be price increase in hk ??? anytime soon??? not that i heard there will be i was just wondering?!?!?! lol dont take this msg as a FACT plz

does anyone know IF there will be price increase in hk ??? anytime soon??? not that i heard there will be i was just wondering?!?!?! lol dont take this msg as a FACT plz

b/c my bf will be goin to hk in a few months nn im not sure if i will be goin comin up yr too...it would be nice to take the extra money off since hk is cheaper thann here =)