LV Jeans?

I'm considering getting a pair for my next denim purchase. I tried on the ones with the large fleur on the backpocket. They had a really nice fit and I love the details -- gold threading, Louis Vuitton stamped on the buttons, and small LV logo below the belt at the back.
They were around $500.

These were also produced in blue and white denim:

jeansci1.jpg

The pair I saw had 2 yellow pointed fleurs in the center of the back pockets.

Yes my father owns 2 pairs of those ones, the blue ones with the yellow fleurs. They are Very Nice.

Yes they do! Last time I was at the 5th ave store they had a display with cute little kids matching demin jacket and jeans...with the monogram like the bags...totally adorable, but I don't even want to think about how much they must cost!

These were also produced in blue and white denim:

jeansci1.jpg

The pair I saw had 2 yellow pointed fleurs in the center of the back pockets.

thanks for the pic John! I like those jeans, they're nice!

However I dont like the jeans/skirt that is the same combo as the monogram denim. I saw some girl in Hawaii wearing it and it was a bit too much to look nice.

thanks for the pic John! I like those jeans, they're nice!

However I dont like the jeans/skirt that is the same combo as the monogram denim. I saw some girl in Hawaii wearing it and it was a bit too much to look nice.

You're welcome! ;)

Yeah... I don't like it when people wear too much of one thing... it just kills the whole outfit. :yucky: