LV Heart owners....question for ya??????

1. Hi gals,
    Will the heart fit the new ipod nano in it? I have the small one. Thanks in advance!!!
  2. Hmmm . . . I'm not sure. It fits my iPod Shuffle, but it's the old version (kind of a long, skinny rectangle). Is the Nano smaller than a credit card? Because it definitely will not fit a credit card.
  3. go onto louis n look at the measurements... then just measure the ipod.
  4. They don't fit :sad:
  5. I tried my daughter's iPod in my MC heart ;) and it was a tight fit.. it wouldn't be my first choice that's for sure.
    Thinking of getting a new heart? Which color??!
  6. It's not quite so simple with the hearts, because the shape is funny. To look at it, you would think a credit card would fit (the hearts are really pretty big), but it just doesn't. But then I was kind of shocked that my iPod Shuffle fit fine, headphones and all.
  7. Thanks gals!!!

Hey Kimmy......I want a gold or silver one!
  8. Great choice!!! You will have to post pics! I was thinking of getting a pomme heart.. but I have to wrap my head around the price tag first! LOL
  9. I know what you mean!! The price tag is not good, but I'm a heart gal....even my diamond solitaire is a heart. LOL I PM'd you!!!
  10. Heehee.. PM'd ya back! :woohoo:
  11. I know what you mean. You can't just take the measurements...they're oddly shaped. Darn....wish I had a shuffle now. I got my Nano for free, so I guess I shouldn't complain!
  12. LOL, I got my Shuffle for free too, so I don't complain about it, but I think the Nano would be much better. I'm really a person who prefers to listen to songs in the order I want to listen to them - and the Shuffle really only shuffles them or lets you listen to them straight through. It doesn't hold a lot, either. But it is tiny. I guess that's the trade-off!