LV Heart owners....question for ya??????

I tried my daughter's iPod in my MC heart ;) and it was a tight fit.. it wouldn't be my first choice that's for sure.
Thinking of getting a new heart? Which color??!

go onto louis n look at the measurements... then just measure the ipod.

It's not quite so simple with the hearts, because the shape is funny. To look at it, you would think a credit card would fit (the hearts are really pretty big), but it just doesn't. But then I was kind of shocked that my iPod Shuffle fit fine, headphones and all.

It's not quite so simple with the hearts, because the shape is funny. To look at it, you would think a credit card would fit (the hearts are really pretty big), but it just doesn't. But then I was kind of shocked that my iPod Shuffle fit fine, headphones and all.

I know what you mean. You can't just take the measurements...they're oddly shaped. Darn....wish I had a shuffle now. I got my Nano for free, so I guess I shouldn't complain!

I know what you mean. You can't just take the measurements...they're oddly shaped. Darn....wish I had a shuffle now. I got my Nano for free, so I guess I shouldn't complain!

LOL, I got my Shuffle for free too, so I don't complain about it, but I think the Nano would be much better. I'm really a person who prefers to listen to songs in the order I want to listen to them - and the Shuffle really only shuffles them or lets you listen to them straight through. It doesn't hold a lot, either. But it is tiny. I guess that's the trade-off!