LV Diaper Bag

I think that's why you see Angelina Jolie carring her Mezzo or Piano (whichever one it is) all the time--because she uses that as her diaper bag. It's seems a good size for that.

Wow, 5 kids under six! You're a saint!

Dang, 5 kids under 6! Sorry I would need an extra bag for my uterus...You are supermom, I just had my 2nd one 6mos ago and I feel like my husband should be kissing my feet! What I am using now is a large Coach tote that I picked up at the outlets for 40% off. I love it because it has a lot of pockets, looks fashionable, and I can thrash on it a bit. I also love le sportsacs too because you can just throw them in the washing machine. Here's to you supermom!

Good news!:smile:

We´ll receive soon the diaper bag again!!!!:yahoo:

===>it´s <<sac à langer>>in mini monogram,3 colors available:

2 one shot colors: -baby blue
-baby pink

& the actual color:ébène.

The chanel and the LV diaper bag, do you know a link where I can look at it? i am having trouble finding them online. We have both the stores 30 minutes away but i'm a little lazy and tired since becoming pregnant. Thanks

What I am using now is a large Coach tote that I picked up at the outlets for 40% off. I love it because it has a lot of pockets, looks fashionable, and I can thrash on it a bit. I also love le sportsacs too because you can just throw them in the washing machine. Here's to you supermom!

I really like the coach ones, with the tons of pockets.

I didn't like the Mini Mono Diaper bag when it first came out. It couldn't carry alot. I have 4 kids. When I had my 3rd child I bought the Star Vanity bag (I hope that's the name, it's the one Sharon Stone helped design) but I only used it to put in diapers, extra clothing, etc.. BUT NEVER bottles of milk, just in case it spills (sometimes when you twist the top on the wrong way, it spills like crazy). I carry the milk in one of those neoprene "keeps it all cool" (temperature cool, not cool looking) bags.

Goodness! 5 kids under 6?! Kudos to u! My second's 4 months now and I've been telling myself that there's no way any how anyone's going to convince me to have a 3rd...but back to the bags...I use a Le Sportsac diaper bag now with 2 kids...great with so many pockets and ok to trash around. I sometimes use the speedy with the purseket too when I just need to run out to the stores...very handy. But yah, I would think the BH, cabas piano or any of the bigger shoulder totes would be good for a diaper bag. Use it with a purseket, that would organise stuff for u...

5 little ones!! Cool! I love the backpack for a diaper bag for day trips(mine is a black leather one...but the LV would be amazing)...I have three in diapers now and just use the speedy 30 for regular days.

A SA at the LV store in Tysons Corner said that there will be a new diaper bag coming out in Jan 2007. I told her I was interested in looking at bags that could be used as a diaper bag (but I'm not pregnant yet) and she advised me that a new oen will be out in Jan 07 and I should wait until then.
Not sure if this helps or not!:hrmm:

My sister has it, she has one. The LV lady where I go bought the deauville instead, said it holds more, she returned the diaper one. My sister uses hers but also carries other bags (shes a pack rat)

get the bh...then after the babies grow up it still functional and not a diaper bag...stretch your dollar further...bh could be a diaper bag and/or everyday bag...versatille...