LV Cabas club!

im wondering that too...too scared if to use some sort of cleaner, will the watermarks become worse or even darker...i dislike it when the leather on LV bags get so rediculosly dark...yuck!!!

@ airborne I'm scared too! Is there a cleaner for vachetta? I do use pampers baby wipes to clean dirt but still water marks I hear will slightly disappear when the bag patinas what can I use on the canvas? I heard of two different sprays but I never remember the names lol oh I hate when the vachetta turns black it IS ugly haha deep honey, gorgeous! But almost black ewww. I still would like a Mezzo one day yours is beautiful! So is your Gucci :smile: I always wanted a Cabas I'm very petite and thought it was more suitable it's still a good size I think I can still fit all my necessities.

:flowers:Thank u hun...to be honest i have on many occasion told myself that i would take my bags to LV and have them cleaned..(do it myself, maybe not..:lol:). i think our best bet is to take them to the LV Boutique to see what they can do far as cleaning the vachetta, i barely like when the vachetta turns a light golden brown (thats just me)...(i know some LV Bouqs would even consider doing it for free, depending how bad spots are or how many bags you bring at one time. but the Mezzo is a classic bag and very versatile as well, i hope for u to find your Mezzo soon dear and thank you very much for the lovely compliments of my bags...

@ airborne I'm scared too! Is there a cleaner for vachetta? I do use pampers baby wipes to clean dirt but still water marks I hear will slightly disappear when the bag patinas what can I use on the canvas? I heard of two different sprays but I never remember the names lol oh I hate when the vachetta turns black it IS ugly haha deep honey, gorgeous! But almost black ewww. I still would like a Mezzo one day yours is beautiful! So is your Gucci :smile: I always wanted a Cabas I'm very petite and thought it was more suitable it's still a good size I think I can still fit all my necessities.

I hope to be a part of this club soon! I asked my SA over the weekend (after he finally confirmed that the Mezzo bag was being discontinued) and he said there are only 52 left! Another SA is holding one for me till I can get to the boutique on Tuesday. I'll hopefully post pics then!

Do you like it more than your neverfull?

Hi Warden , sorry for the delayed response.....i wouldnt say i love it more.....but i do use it more. if i had a neverfull in mono id prob use it loads. i think my Cabas is like a neverfull GM. but more secure.

I love all the big LV's. I love my Ebene mm neverful so much - but i am crackers about my mono cabas mezzo! I wouldnt sell it for a million, i really wouldnt. xx

Yay! I'm in with my new baby bag, this beautiful pre-loved Cabas Mezzo. I can't wait to use her when my baby girl arrives in May! By the way, I can't believe that this club is so small for such a classic such as the Cabas! One of my first LVs was a Piano. Though I eventually outgrew it, I loved how functional and practical it was! I still can't believe they stopped making the Cabas line!

Attachments

• cabas mezzo 017.JPG
    cabas mezzo 017.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 1,166
  • cabas mezzo 018.JPG
    cabas mezzo 018.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 1,151
  • cabas mezzo 020.JPG
    cabas mezzo 020.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 1,167
Yay! I'm in with my new baby bag, this beautiful pre-loved Cabas Mezzo. I can't wait to use her when my baby girl arrives in May! By the way, I can't believe that this club is so small for such a classic such as the Cabas! One of my first LVs was a Piano. Though I eventually outgrew it, I loved how functional and practical it was! I still can't believe they stopped making the Cabas line!

Lovin Louis: Congrats and best wishes on your baby girl!!! This is a great classic. I wish I got the Mezzo instead of the Piano.

Joining this club with my Cabas Mezzo, purchased October 2010. I think it was the last one in Australia! I admired it for about three years before I actually purchased it. I love it.

Attachments

• Cabas-Mezzo-1.jpg
    Cabas-Mezzo-1.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,153
  • Cabas-Mezzo-2.jpg
    Cabas-Mezzo-2.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 1,442
Reactions: cherrifoam