LV BLK Denim Neo Cabby or Mirage Speedy - please help!

nychellemm

Jul 5, 2007
I got a call from the LV store and the SA told me that they have received a few of the LV Neo Cabby Bags GM. I really love this bag and am on waitlist for the Mirage Speedy in Noir? Which bag should I get! I really, really want them both but that is not going to happen! Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

personally I love the neocabby in black, it goes with so much and is different...the mirage is overpriced for a speedy and if you own a speedy I like the classic speedy the best....neocabby is the vuitton bag of the season imo and you can wear on the shoulder, messenger or hand held or on the arm...not you can't do that with a speedy...

IMHO, Mirage Speedy is different and screams *limited* while neo cabby is more versatile and you can use it in 3 different ways (handheld, shoulder, messanger). I guess I'm no help, I love both, LOL.

If you love the Mirage Speedy, go for what you love more!!! I would personally go for the Denim Cabby MM not the GM. Thats what I would do. I think its because I want something from the denim line. :shame:

i go with the Neo cabby much more practical and worth the price, can be carried three different ways, I love it! the mirage although limited, is way overpriced and I personally don't like the look of black handles!

i saw the neo cabby, it's gorgeous! i'd say get that, but i haven't seen the mirage IRL life yet. so its a real tough choice to make. for now, i'd say get the neo cabby. it's so versatile and can go with anything!