LV Agenda Owners Beware

I have the agenda GM Multicolore and I love my Filofax Day on a Page inserts. The A5 size fits perfectly. I also got my divides from etsy shops or made them myself. I had the dividers i made laminated and it only cost me 8 bucks. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452531623.365243.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1452531632.785704.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1452531639.757014.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1452531647.207305.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1452531655.845095.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1452531662.298101.jpg

Reactions: Amalthea Shaw
Not sure if this has been discussed before in this thread, if so (I'm new) I apologize, but has anyone had issues with ordering fillers for their LV agendas from Filofax? I just ordrered replacements for my LV monogram agenda - the personal size - and it's been a nightmare. I wanted to buy them locally, but I find it hard to find anyone in my area who carries the size (we have a staples, but the website didn't say that they carried any at my local store). It took Filofax 3 days just to process my order, and then I got them a week later. After finally getting my order, I found they missed one of my items! Now, after several emails, they are going to ship the missing item (that I already paid for) but every time I try emailing, I never get responses. I have no idea when they are shipping my missing item, it's not showing up under my account - and I have no tracking number. It's so strange.

Having never ordered from Filofax online, I have no idea if their service is usually like this? Anyone else have this experience?

Also, if anyone has a better place to order fillers - please let me know. I don't think I want to go with Filofax anymore. I checked some Etsy places, but most of them are for the A5 or A6 sized agenda, not the smaller ones.

Thank you!

Not sure if this has been discussed before in this thread, if so (I'm new) I apologize, but has anyone had issues with ordering fillers for their LV agendas from Filofax? I just ordrered replacements for my LV monogram agenda - the personal size - and it's been a nightmare. I wanted to buy them locally, but I find it hard to find anyone in my area who carries the size (we have a staples, but the website didn't say that they carried any at my local store). It took Filofax 3 days just to process my order, and then I got them a week later. After finally getting my order, I found they missed one of my items! Now, after several emails, they are going to ship the missing item (that I already paid for) but every time I try emailing, I never get responses. I have no idea when they are shipping my missing item, it's not showing up under my account - and I have no tracking number. It's so strange.

Having never ordered from Filofax online, I have no idea if their service is usually like this? Anyone else have this experience?

Also, if anyone has a better place to order fillers - please let me know. I don't think I want to go with Filofax anymore. I checked some Etsy places, but most of them are for the A5 or A6 sized agenda, not the smaller ones.

Thank you!

amazon sells filofax refills

amazon sells filofax refills
Yes, I have no idea why I didn't think to just do Amazon instead of going direct via Filofax. Gah. I'm definitely doing more looking around next year. Etsy looks to have cute ones, but not sure if they would fit mine.

Filofax replied that they would ship me the missing part to my order, but I have gotten no response on HOW they are going to do it and WHEN. Just an email saying, "We'll ship out the missing part via UPS Ground." I have no idea when my missing order part will appear.

Never again. Just not worth it.

Yes, I have no idea why I didn't think to just do Amazon instead of going direct via Filofax. Gah. I'm definitely doing more looking around next year. Etsy looks to have cute ones, but not sure if they would fit mine.

Filofax replied that they would ship me the missing part to my order, but I have gotten no response on HOW they are going to do it and WHEN. Just an email saying, "We'll ship out the missing part via UPS Ground." I have no idea when my missing order part will appear.

Never again. Just not worth it.
Did you ever get them? I'm only posting on this thread (I know it's a few months old) because I just got my Filofax refills the other day. I buy them from an ebay seller in London. I like the academic ones (August - July) and those are hard to find and go out of stock constantly. I get the pocket size which fits the Agenda PM perfectly. I use all the LV stuff with it- cover, ruler, etc).