LV 2024 Collection

The men's collection will have me on ban island for the next couple of years. LOL 😂 I wanted no logos, no names splattered across the bag, no cartoons etc...And my wish has finally come true.

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF
View attachment 5966999View attachment 5967000View attachment 5967001View attachment 5967002View attachment 5967003View attachment 5967004View attachment 5967005

Impressed!

I bought the confetti speedy 20 for a friend (her first LV bag!). I know a lot of people are scared of the white fabric (which according to the item description online has an invisible protective layer???) as well as light vachetta, but it's just too beautiful for spring/summer, and I think/hope a good dry cleaner, which I have, will be able to handle any mishaps with the fabric. You can't get this beautiful effect with multicoloured threads on a coated canvas or leather anyway! And I also like that the monogram is right-side-up on both sides (there's a seam along the bottom so it's not one piece of fabric wrapped all the way around)
IMG_5733.jpg
IMG_5734.jpg

also I've got to mention the LV Twist glasses also from the nautical collection and how amazing they are to hold and drink from. Surprisingly ergonomic and all-around exquisite! I might order the multi-coloured set of 4 even though there's a 3 month wait for them 😩

IMG_5743.jpg
IMG_5742.jpg
IMG_5741.jpg

Thanks for these additional pics! The collection is quite Camp and I love that.

Am I out of touch or are we not realizing how big of a deal this is?

Not many artists have been given the green light to modify/recreate the iconic Monogram elements. I've been following the brand for roughly 20 years and feel like I can count only one hand of how many times this has been done before by a "guest" of the house. Some may reference that Catogram collection but the animals were background elements; not actual changes to the brand motifs. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Love this comment too! Glad there has since been a LOT of love for the Craggy Mono!

Reactions: DrTr and tdbee
I bought the confetti speedy 20 for a friend (her first LV bag!). I know a lot of people are scared of the white fabric (which according to the item description online has an invisible protective layer???) as well as light vachetta, but it's just too beautiful for spring/summer, and I think/hope a good dry cleaner, which I have, will be able to handle any mishaps with the fabric. You can't get this beautiful effect with multicoloured threads on a coated canvas or leather anyway! And I also like that the monogram is right-side-up on both sides (there's a seam along the bottom so it's not one piece of fabric wrapped all the way around)
View attachment 5995899
View attachment 5995898

also I've got to mention the LV Twist glasses also from the nautical collection and how amazing they are to hold and drink from. Surprisingly ergonomic and all-around exquisite! I might order the multi-coloured set of 4 even though there's a 3 month wait for them 😩

View attachment 5995904
View attachment 5995905
View attachment 5995906
I'd never have even looked at the glasses, the base is so cute! Can see how ergonomic the sides are. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: DrTr and tdbee
Thank you so much! I am looking for a bag to take with me on the plane, but maybe the Tirette has too much vachette for that.. Now I'm thinking Odeon PM or the Boulogne..

If I may suggest a perfect plane bag; the Mini Bumbag. Don't let the word mini mislead you as it packs a punch :biggrin: I've been using it on my recent flights and I totally love it. I carry my phone, passport and cardholder in there for easy and save access. Because it sits across your body it feels very secure and easy accessable with just one hand. Also comfortable to keep on while sitting for a short flight. Other bumbags should also fulfill these needs if you really wish a bigger size :hbeat:

View attachment 5995899
View attachment 5995898

View attachment 5995904
View attachment 5995905
View attachment 5995906

Thank you for sharing the pics of the Confetti! I've been looking for pics online but there aren't many. I think it's very beautiful with the fabric and the logo's with the different colors of threads:love:

View attachment 5995899
View attachment 5995898

View attachment 5995904
View attachment 5995905
View attachment 5995906
The confetti speedy is gorgeous! I’m sure your friend will love it. 🥰 it’s a really unique and special bag.

Thank you for sharing the pics of the Confetti! I've been looking for pics online but there aren't many. I think it's very beautiful with the fabric and the logo's with the different colors of threads:love:
Agree. Haven’t seen any YouTube unboxings. I wish there was though. It is gorgeous and a wonderful colourway for spring and summer. Just have to be careful with the white background

Reactions: tdbee and Cathindy
If I may suggest a perfect plane bag; the Mini Bumbag. Don't let the word mini mislead you as it packs a punch :biggrin: I've been using it on my recent flights and I totally love it. I carry my phone, passport and cardholder in there for easy and save access. Because it sits across your body it feels very secure and easy accessable with just one hand. Also comfortable to keep on while sitting for a short flight. Other bumbags should also fulfill these needs if you really wish a bigger size :hbeat:
Are you still thinking abt the crème one? :graucho::giggle: