LV 2024 Collection

I haven't used them much. Your question reminded me I haven't used my nano speedy and now looking to order another!!! :facepalm:
Anyway I took my nano alma out a couple of times and absolutely in love with it. Pharrell nano speedy (actually speedy 18) is bigger than nano speedy and cute size.
Hello. I just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly the men's nano speedy is bigger than the women's nano speedy? I'm getting a lot of wrong information from different SA. I'm definitely going to have to compare side by side before ordering this bag and my phone doesn't fit. Thank you for sharing this information.

I am trying to decide which Side Trunk to purchase between these three. I love the black with silver, LOVE mailletage - but not sure of the color and of course love the monogram because its classic. These are GM size - I tried the PM size and while lovely, I think it is too small for everyday.
I recently brought the MM black with silver and I’m totally in love with it. I looked at the smaller PM size when I thought this one was cancelled and it just wouldn’t work for me size wise. I’m biased but my votes for the black/silver :giggle:

Hello. I just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly the men's nano speedy is bigger than the women's nano speedy? I'm getting a lot of wrong information from different SA. I'm definitely going to have to compare side by side before ordering this bag and my phone doesn't fit. Thank you for sharing this information.
Yes, the men’s “nano” speedy is actually not nano- it’s size 18. It’s incorrectly called nano in some documents but it’s the same size as the damier pop 18 speedy.

The one I was talking about was speedy bandouliere 18 from men collection https://uk.louisvuitton.com/eng-gb/products/speedy-bandouliere-18-damier-pop-nvprod5000036v/N40611
I think the confusion comes from people casually call it nano speedy.

Here’s my comparison photo. Nano speedy vs speedy 18.
IMG_1318.jpeg

The one I was talking about was speedy bandouliere 18 from men collection https://uk.louisvuitton.com/eng-gb/products/speedy-bandouliere-18-damier-pop-nvprod5000036v/N40611
I think the confusion comes from people casually call it nano speedy.

Here’s my comparison photo. Nano speedy vs speedy 18.
View attachment 5992298
I think the men's denim speedy is the size of your left light blue womens bag. From the pictures you just posted side by side of the bandouliere pop collection speedy I can definitely see a difference in the sizes. Again thank you. The denim speedy from the damier Heritage collection looks smaller. Screenshot_20240414_153733_WhatsApp.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Raaz and lemondln
I think the men's denim speedy is the size of your left light blue womens bag. From the pictures you just posted side by side of the bandouliere pop collection speedy I can definitely see a difference in the sizes. Again thank you. The denim speedy from the damier Heritage collection looks smaller. View attachment 5992319
This is not nano, it’s size 18 - exactly the same as @ArielS damier pop.

Attachments

• IMG_8061.jpeg
    IMG_8061.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 73
Thank you. 😊
And the Speedy 18 men’s bag will hold my iPhone 14 promax in a case easily! I think that was one of your questions. The 18 holds quite a lot, and is one of my favorite small bags. The women’s nano speedy’s won’t hold my phone. I wish they would, there have been some great women’s nano’s. Good luck in your decision!

And the Speedy 18 men’s bag will hold my iPhone 14 promax in a case easily! I think that was one of your questions. The 18 holds quite a lot, and is one of my favorite small bags. The women’s nano speedy’s won’t hold my phone. I wish they would, there have been some great women’s nano’s. Good luck in your decision!
Thank you. 😊 the speedy 18 is what I originally wanted but all the social media platforms kept describing this bag as a nano. I was going up the next size 25 when this denim collection started pre-orders. Now I'm going to check out this size 18 and I'm sure my phone will fit.

• Love
Reactions: DrTr
Thank you. 😊 the speedy 18 is what I originally wanted but all the social media platforms kept describing this bag as a nano. I was going up the next size 25 when this denim collection started pre-orders. Now I'm going to check out this size 18 and I'm sure my phone will fit.
Hi again @mzbaglady1. I took a few pics for you as you are deciding about the new 18. My speedy 18 holds a pocket organizer, a small Kirigami with AirPods plus in it, my phone in lengthwise, a lipstick, and all that is shown in second pic is inside the bag in the first pic (pic taken with iPad), not shown but also could add a pair of eyeglasses or not giant sunglasses in a cloth pouch, a small sundry box and my keys. Maybe a bit more.

I was astonished at how much I can carry. My phone case is one of the thin TPU ones. HTH - I always find WIMB and what fits posts so helpful! Happy Monday 🌺

IMG_5725.jpegIMG_5726.jpeg

Hi again @mzbaglady1. I took a few pics for you as you are deciding about the new 18. My speedy 18 holds a pocket organizer, a small Kirigami with AirPods plus in it, my phone in lengthwise, a lipstick, and all that is shown in second pic is inside the bag in the first pic (pic taken with iPad), not shown but also could add a pair of eyeglasses or not giant sunglasses in a cloth pouch, a small sundry box and my keys. Maybe a bit more.

I was astonished at how much I can carry. My phone case is one of the thin TPU ones. HTH - I always find WIMB and what fits posts so helpful! Happy Monday 🌺

View attachment 5992552View attachment 5992553
You're going to have me up in a LV store this week. LOL :lol: it doesn't help that I'm in walking distance of at least three locations. I just looked at the measurements and I think the Samsung Ultra note 20 is a little over that 7.1 inches this is a thin case on the phone. Thank you for your very informative help.

• Love
Reactions: DrTr
You're going to have me up in a LV store this week. LOL :lol: it doesn't help that I'm in walking distance of at least three locations. I just looked at the measurements and I think the Samsung Ultra note 20 is a little over that 7.1 inches this is a thin case on the phone. Thank you for your very informative help.
🤓 Glad you are close to stores!! My TPU case on my phone measures just shy of 6.5” long and with a larger case measures 6.7”. I’m guessing yours might fit. I thinking it would even if it was a bit crossways. Since I’m in a boutique desert I depend on the kindness of all those here that have helped me with measurements etc. especially when I consider preordering something. Glad it was helpful. Have a great evening!

Reactions: mzbaglady1