Lucky 7??!!!

1. [​IMG]
    A Proud mum of 7 on 13/10/07

[​IMG]

2. Awww, so sweet!

3. can someone pls tell me if their able to view the pics?.. The first time im using imageshack..

4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. I can see them here ^^^ but not in the first post.

They are gorgeous!!!

6. They are so cute :love:

7. Aaaah, how sweet! Momma looks so proud! Can you tell us more? Is she a German Shepherd and what is her name? Will you keep some of the puppies?

8. They're so adorable :love:

9. At 10 Days Old..
    They grow fast.. Now their not even sleeping tog to keep warm.. Cant wait for them to open the eyes and see the world..:smile:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. She's not technically mine.. 7 months ago she came to my work place and gave birth to ard 9 puppies but only 1 survived. I named the only surviving puppy Lucky and kept him.. And her i call "Mom".. LOL! I wanted to spayed her a while back but she went and cut herself badly near the tummy area.. Was hospitalised for abt 1 week. So the plan to spayed her was put on hold. I see her getting fatter and fatter as days go by and i was thinking.. OH GOD!! Pls not let her be pregnant. Thenn... she had "lucky 7". I would like to keep all but i already have 5 here. And the landlord is not very happy. :crybaby: So i have no choice, i might keep 1 or 2 and give the rest away..

11. You are very, very sweet to help Lucky and her babies!

12. Awwww I love little babies!:love:

13. they are so adorable!^-^