Lucky 7??!!!

PA140024.jpg

PA140023.jpg

Aaaah, how sweet! Momma looks so proud! Can you tell us more? Is she a German Shepherd and what is her name? Will you keep some of the puppies?

She's not technically mine.. 7 months ago she came to my work place and gave birth to ard 9 puppies but only 1 survived. I named the only surviving puppy Lucky and kept him.. And her i call "Mom".. LOL! I wanted to spayed her a while back but she went and cut herself badly near the tummy area.. Was hospitalised for abt 1 week. So the plan to spayed her was put on hold. I see her getting fatter and fatter as days go by and i was thinking.. OH GOD!! Pls not let her be pregnant. Thenn... she had "lucky 7". I would like to keep all but i already have 5 here. And the landlord is not very happy. :crybaby: So i have no choice, i might keep 1 or 2 and give the rest away..

She's not technically mine.. 7 months ago she came to my work place and gave birth to ard 9 puppies but only 1 survived. I named the only surviving puppy Lucky and kept him.. And her i call "Mom".. LOL! I wanted to spayed her a while back but she went and cut herself badly near the tummy area.. Was hospitalised for abt 1 week. So the plan to spayed her was put on hold. I see her getting fatter and fatter as days go by and i was thinking.. OH GOD!! Pls not let her be pregnant. Thenn... she had "lucky 7". I would like to keep all but i already have 5 here. And the landlord is not very happy. :crybaby: So i have no choice, i might keep 1 or 2 and give the rest away..

You are very, very sweet to help Lucky and her babies!