Lovin' the Collier de Chien Bracelets!!!

It's been a really long time since I bought a CDC, my first Hermes love :love: I nearly died when I saw this beauty at my store the other day :eek:!

It's my first CROCODILE (NILO) CDC (most are gator skin) in the most amazing matte finish called Boreal Satine, color is Jaune Citron ~ the happiest most cheerful color. If you look closely, you can see the pores in each scale signifying it is Croc and not Gator.

Here paired with my Soufre epsom B and Jaune Curcuma Oasis sandals. This is most definitely in my all time Top 5 CDCs :yahoo:
View attachment 5429726View attachment 5429727View attachment 5429728
D E A D. :heart:
Soooo special.

Reactions: prettychic
Limited edition CDC Disco Faubourg, black shiny alligator, all studs and the part holding the ring are faceted. Only a few pieces made.
IMG_1847.jpegIMG_1851.jpeg
And comparison with my black matte alligator.
IMG_1853.jpegIMG_1850.jpeg
I haven’t removed the stickers ( the one that is removed was already like that ) as I’m second guessing my purchase, I might bring it back to the boutique. I love CDCs and have many but had only 5 minutes to decide on this one so I took it to avoid regrets. I do like it a lot but it’s probably too close to my other black gator that I wear often. :confused1:

Limited edition CDC Disco Faubourg, black shiny alligator, all studs and the part holding the ring are faceted. Only a few pieces made.
View attachment 5979571View attachment 5979572
View attachment 5979579View attachment 5979580
I haven’t removed the stickers ( the one that is removed was already like that ) as I’m second guessing my purchase, I might bring it back to the boutique. I love CDCs and have many but had only 5 minutes to decide on this one so I took it to avoid regrets. I do like it a lot but it’s probably too close to my other black gator that I wear often. :confused1:
They are very similar. I like the scale pattern on the new one.
You have to decide if you will wear the disco on different occasions than you would the other black one you have

Reactions: ILQA and adguru
Wow that disco CDC is amazing! Can you please share the product code?

Reactions: ILQA
OHHHH MYYYYYY GAWWWDDDDDDD I want one sooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!
Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:
Did you get this in a US boutique dear???
Please don't take it back to the boutique... it is too special!!!!!!!

They are very similar. I like the scale pattern on the new one.
You have to decide if you will wear the disco on different occasions than you would the other black one you have
Yes I like the large scales better too. The shine and how the faceted studs catch the light make it more an evening or dressier bracelet, at least for me… but let’s be clear I long passed the age to go dance in clubs :crybaby:. So different occasions certainly but not many for the disco side …
Wow that disco CDC is amazing! Can you please share the product code?
Thank you. Of course , it’s H500251FK.
OHHHH MYYYYYY GAWWWDDDDDDD I want one sooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!
Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:
Did you get this in a US boutique dear???
Please don't take it back to the boutique... it is too special!!!!!!!
Haha yes I thought the same … but once the brain cooled down, started to wonder . No it was in FSH boutique , my SA said it was the last one remaining…anywhere. I hope for you that she was wrong.
Having the encouragement of someone like you definitely makes me lean towards keeping it ! :flowers:

Yes I like the large scales better too. The shine and how the faceted studs catch the light make it more an evening or dressier bracelet, at least for me… but let’s be clear I long passed the age to go dance in clubs :crybaby:. So different occasions certainly but not many for the disco side …

Thank you. Of course , it’s H500251FK.

Haha yes I thought the same … but once the brain cooled down, started to wonder . No it was in FSH boutique , my SA said it was the last one remaining…anywhere. I hope for you that she was wrong.
Having the encouragement of someone like you definitely makes me lean towards keeping it ! :flowers:
Darling, that is one special piece and I haven't purchased a CDC in many years... but THAT one!? Oh yes! A KEEPER !!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Cmpb33 and ILQA
Personally I think the difference in shininess makes them distinct. The new one looks like it would be amazing with a really polished outfit, and I bet you still go out for dinner or to the occasional formal event!

Darling, that is one special piece and I haven't purchased a CDC in many years... but THAT one!? Oh yes! A KEEPER !!!!!!
Me too, I thought I had more than enough, unless a green one with PHW shows up one day. … But Ok , you convinced me ! :biggrin: I hope you’ll get yours.
Personally I think the difference in shininess makes them distinct. The new one looks like it would be amazing with a really polished outfit, and I bet you still go out for dinner or to the occasional formal event!
Yes that’s true, it would perfect with a polished outfit for dinner. +1 you convinced me !

And I started feeling the regret of not keeping it would be greater than having 2 black croc (and 1 black leather !) in my closet. The 2 I had were already serving different occasions and this one will also.
Thank you @Israeli_Flava , @Sunshine888 , @EdgyBagsPlz for your opinions !

Question for everyone: what is the best place to sell my CDC.
Curious what others think but I don't think CDCs hold their retail value at all, I usually see them sold for about half their original cost, so buying to resell might not be the best thing with CDCs specifically. Anyone else have thoughts on that?

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't think you should doubt yourself for a moment. The faceted studs are so Art Deco and in keeping with the origins of the design, the phw and the shiny alligator really work well with the studs too.

Just wear a black LS sweater or shirt and wear one on each wrist (which is what I do but ghw).

• Love
Reactions: ILQA