Lovin' the Collier de Chien Bracelets!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^and the one that started the croc for me - you know? I really didn't care for croc but knew at some point I would love it and have to say - this is croc at it's finest lol!! That almost sounds nasty!! GF good luck in NYC with that! I hope you have lots to chose from! I was thinking this would be a good compliment to my blue one and when I spoke with my local SA it just happened this was THE only one she had! Meant to be...or so I thought!! Oh and on a funny note? DS (16) the little man just asked me if I could also hang my keys on the little ring lol!! Dh and ds wanted to know what else this can be used for! And dh confessed he doesn't understand needing more than one - oh well....

OMG! This is the first time I am seeing exotic leather for the CDC bracelet! I don't think many were ordered for my store, let alone the exotic leather ones.

shoes, you wear your CDC bracelet well! :yahoo: I can't pull it off :sad:

SoCal, the colour on your bracelet .... it's so sweet! What colour is it?

As I was just comparing both your bracelets, I noticed the difference in the scales. shoes, is yours alligator?

Mrss.....both bracelets are the same color (rouge h) but I'm not sure if mine is alligator or croc (the difference would be??) -- and it didn't come with the tag and the receipt doesn't say! Can you tell?

Here is mine, bought a few years ago. I don't know what leather or color it is. I like the fact that it is an unexpected color for this type of bracelet.

I was thinking of parting with it when I was purging to pay for the birkin but I wear it a lot so I kept it.

Attachments

• ameriques 134.jpg
    ameriques 134.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 2,131
Oh. I didn't know before this thread that CDC bracelets have been around for a few years already! Does anyone know in which year was it first made? Just curious. It's a JPG design, isn't it?

so this might be a really foolish question but what is the difference between alligator and croc? I can call it Ally then! Oy vey as shopmom would say lol! I'm a losin' it!!! Over a bracelet....

Great info HG - thanks! BTW, any pics to share HG??? Please???

Mine isn't alligator or croc. It is a textured leather, epsom maybe, I don't know. It is very bright though. I get so many positive comments on it. I think I am going to wear it to the Kentucky Derby this year.

I read that they first came out in the '70s. Can't remember where I heard that but I read it fairly recently.

I was in Quebec City a few years ago and there was an exhibit about dogs at a museum. The exhibit had originated in Paris. Some of the antique collars on exhibit were from the collection of the Hermes family and they were obviously the inspiration for the CDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.