LOVE Vicky's PRADA bag!!!

THE Prada bag is quite amazing isn't it now? But the better question I shall pose is when does Victoria ever step out in the public eye less than perfect? Such amazing fashion sense and a genuinely nice person that deserves more respect from the press. I met her last year when she was out promoting her Rock & Republic Jeans at Kitson in LA and I have to say that, Victoria and David, are the nicest celebs that I've met so far. Victoria Beckham will always rule my heart!

Sorry guys - gotta disagree and make myself unpopular! Hate the bag and hate her style - she always looks so forced, there is not one remotely natural thing about her style. Of course she wears great designer clothes - she's so famous/rich etc- she gets the pick but she never makes them her own, i'd respect her more if I ever saw her taking a risk and mixing it up a little, saying wearing a little vintage with high end stuff. She has got a great bag collection but who wouldn't if they had that much cash!! It's always the high end for her again - she rarely takes a risk say with a funky indie type bag designer it has to be status, status, status.

Just my opinion....!

image3xl.jpg

I was at Saks yesturday (on Long Island) and they just got the new Prada bags in. I must say, the sight of the bag that VB has, in person, made my heart skip a beat. It is beautiful, big, different (the color of the leather is interesting) and so perfect for day time. I put it on hold till Tuesday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping I get it.

BTW the black one has 1 handle and is not half as nice as the green one VB has. But go check them out because the other new bags are = as amazing.

I'm dying to get one!! :girlsigh:

Btw, heard that there're limited numbers of this bag?
And you said the colour is green? to me, the colour I saw is brown. Can anyone tell the exact colour of this bag? :nuts: