Love Rebecca Minkoff Bags AND their customer service!!

qqyoung

Apr 23, 2007
I had posted earlier about my matinee having defective stiching on one of the wings causing a little gap between the suede and the leather.
http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags...ointed-but-great-customer-service-191365.html

Well, I waited about 9 days after LunaBostont received the bag (confirmed by tracking number), thinking by then Rebecca Minkoff should have gotten the bag from LunaBoston, (Boston not that far from NYC) I called RM's office and asked how long would it take for the repair to finish. Jes looked and looked and could not find my bag. I panicked and called LunaBoston. LB said that they are going through the showroom for the return not the main office. So I called Jes and told her about this. She said that LB is probably waiting on a Return Authorization that's why it is taking a while to get the bag in for repair. She then offered to send me another dark grey matinee she has in the office for replacement instead of having me wait for the repair. I was simply speechless and floored by such great customer service. :tup: She shipped out that same day and I got it today. It was perfect just like the one I returned only no defects. Needless to say, now I am not only in love with RM's bags but also their great customer service.

Jes, you are the best!!!

That's lovely! Glad you got a perfect one. I have a MA Mini in black that I've been carrying for several days now and I really really like it. The leather is lovely and the silver hardware substantial. A couple e-mails I sent to their Customer Service Department about color and availablilty were answered very promptly. So, all in all, I've been impressed with her bags.

I HAVE THE RM NIKKI IN BLACK AND LOVE IT. I HAVE HAD TONS OF QUESTIONS REGARDING HER NIKKI BAGS AND CATALINA HAS BEEN THE GREATEST HELP. ALWAYS SENDS ME A E-MAIL RIGHT BACK. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM CATALINA AT RM!!!!!!! LOVE MY NIKKI BAG:heart::heart::tup: