love for the messenger!!

I should have said that I got the bag from Real Deal!! Thank you, it is perfect! I can't wait to wear it (been raining in Houston for the past few days).

You're very welcome! I'm sure it looks great on you as it does on Addy :yes:

Pics! Pics! Pics! I'm sure everyone here would love to see you model your new Bleu Glacier Flat Messenger ;o)

Addy - Thanks for the picture! I'm also 5'2" and I've always liked the messenger but was scared to buy it b/c of the size. Your picture helped me a lot! It looks awesome!

I love cross-body bags. Congrats! I hope to see your pictures soon.....when you're posting, just click on the paper clip sign to attach your picture.

Hey Wantmore, I am so in debt to you. I finally posted my first photos with your help. I am so excited!! (I know it is lame that this was so hard for me; I am the most technologically obtuse person ever). I happened to have my camera at work along with my vermilion day bag so she is now up in the red club. SO, tomorrow I will try to post some pics of the messenger for you all to see. I can tell the photos get addictive. I just have to watch out b/c if my husband catches me photographing my bags he will send me to the looney bin for sure!! He already thinks I am a complete nut job.:wtf:

addy, love this cafe messenger on you! :heart:

Congrats on your new Bal! Please post pics!

BTW, I am 5 feet nothing!:yes:

attachment.php

Does the violet messenger have silver hardware? I was just looking at one on raffaelo network.com and I think it had silver... Anyone know if this style comes in tomato?? I have a red addiction...

Hey, that is where I ordered my violet flat messenger from, but it is rh, only comes in rh. The messenger with SGH would have been the besace, OMG! I'll bet it is stunning!
It is now gone, so I hope someone here got it and will post pics! It should come in tomato, but will really hard to find. I'd try Bal NY or even better, call European locations since this style is much more popular there...:smile:

Here are the pictures, at last (I couldn't help but throw in my vermilion day too). Let me know what you all think. The modeling ones are kind of dark and blurry, but I'm new to this! :s

Attachments

• IMG_0537.jpg
    IMG_0537.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0539.jpg
    IMG_0539.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0535.jpg
    IMG_0535.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0533.jpg
    IMG_0533.jpg