louisvuitton.com order lost in transit?

itsgloomy

Aug 22, 2010
Has anyone ever experienced their louisvuitton.com order lost in transit? Or a passerby/neighbor signing for the package instead of the rightful owner?

Will LV compromise and send a replacement package? Or is it not their responsibility for lost or stolen items? ;x

Thanks for your comments!

no... I've ordered 3 bags on-line with no problem.... the only issue i had , is that i never knew when it was arriving to my house. Did fed-ex tell you that it is lost? You do have to sign for the purchase. . so I'm sure they can track it that way. good luck .

I believe it will be fedex's responsibilty, Ive had other items lost in the post by Royal Mail, such as my Liz Earle skincare products, Liz earle sent me a declaration form to sign and confirm that i had not recieved the package and if it did turn up then i must return it to them...they sent me a new package

yes. Neiman Marcus sent it to the wrong address. So they sent another one to me. Then I got a call from the person who got my package by accident.... so I ended up with two bags. I felt guilty so I called my personal shopper at NM and told her. She said Fed Ex already reimbursed them and to just keep it. WOW!!! Two LV's for one! Nice!

Reactions: snibor
^^ wow that was cool!!

I had a coach bag delivered and they let my neighbor sign for it. (I do not even like my neighbor) I was soooo mad I called fed ex and ranted. I do not think they should just assume it is cool to leave a bag at a neighbors home.

Me. Just today. Delivered at the right address, to my house which is not an apartment, and someone else, not from my house, received it. And to think we were just at home!

Has anyone ever experienced their louisvuitton.com order lost in transit? Or a passerby/neighbor signing for the package instead of the rightful owner?

Will LV compromise and send a replacement package? Or is it not their responsibility for lost or stolen items? ;x

Thanks for your comments!
LV would have to replace or refund you and then they should claim from their shipping company.

Has a package you were expecting gone missing?

yes. Neiman Marcus sent it to the wrong address. So they sent another one to me. Then I got a call from the person who got my package by accident.... so I ended up with two bags. I felt guilty so I called my personal shopper at NM and told her. She said Fed Ex already reimbursed them and to just keep it. WOW!!! Two LV's for one! Nice!

This is an awesome story!

Hi,

I was able to save up some money to buy my mum her first LV bag. So I ordered online and got it shipped. But the size doesn't fit her body well. so we decided to return this one and buy a new size in store.

then horrible experience starts...

I mailed the item back to LV by their prepaid label - UPS. And after about a month wait, I contacted the LV and they told me that they only received an empty box. so they submitted a claim with UPS to investigate on this. I also sent LV the UPS dropoff receipt that has package weight on.

But after four months, LV told me the claim is denied and they cannot reopen it and cannot process my return further. But I called UPS and UPS told me the claim is still open. And UPS didn't receive any dropoff receipt from LV and UPS tried several times to connect with LV to continue the investigate but they cannot connect to anyone in LV... So I called LV and let them know the correct situation.

but LV firmed told me that they will not work on this no matter what....... LV refused to give me any reasons why they won't do this.

horrible customer experience. and feel lost. what should I do at this point? I googled this situation online and saw a lot of people experienced similar situation. but they all able to get their refund by providing the receipt.

feel bullied by the LV customer services....