Louis Vuitton Summer RAOK Reveal

Woah, you are on the ball!! I'm sad not to be taking part in this one, but am off elsewhere soon, so don't know how easy it would be. However if there is an xmas one hopefully i will do that

Uh-oh i misse dthe dead line for this one. Thats okay I had so much fun with the other one! I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I did I even got a Groom cles! I hope my buddy recivied her last gift! Just remember to have fun everyone and to get your budys the best gifts you can!

Well...I'm working on my buddy's gift. I picked up a few things today as I love shopping but I'm trying to be creative so I need to think about what else I shall send. Think darnit think!!!

OMG I cant believe it I received my buddy gift just! I was ready to clean the house and TADAH my gift arrives!!!
OMG thankyou buddy!!! All my gifts are amazing!!!
My card is great! My buddy drew my new Trunks & Bags mini pochette!!! Mmm you have been spying on my posts!!!
I received a beautiful fuschia pink sarong with BIG diamonds all over it!!! I will definatley be wearing this in Jamaica!!!
An ESCADA body lotion, it smells sooo pretty and its pink!!!
And I cant believe this! I got an Anna Sui Dolly Girl on the beach perfume!!!! Im like:yahoo:The bottle is actually a head!!!

THANK YOU MY DEAR BUDDY!!! I CANT BELIEVE HOW GORGEOUS ALL MY GIFTS ARE!!
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, YOU ARE SOOO THOUGHTFUL!!!

Here are the pics! Even Minnie liked my gifts!
100_1783.jpg

100_1784.jpg

100_1785.jpg

100_1786.jpg