louis vuitton Suhali lockit or chanel 2.55?

For dinner event, I choose the Chanel bag....but what do u think about the new Suhali Le Confident? A great bag for dinner event as well!

p11615895_ph_althero_Black.jpg

Wow, two complete different bags. I think you like the LV line better but the Lockit just isn't the bag I'm picturing for what you describe you need. So why not the Suhali Le Confident that was just reviewed in the blog.

I agree with IluvPurse007:
p11615895_ph_althero_Black.jpg

I adore the LV Lockit but it seems like a formal, mostly work, type bag to me and the Chanel is gorgeous plus more adaptable. You have terrific taste though - they are both yummy!

I love both bags. I see the LV more as an everyday bag and the Chanel more for dress-up and evening wear.
ITA!!!

In my opinion, the LV can't really be worn to formal/dressy occasions because it's a bit big. It would be a fantastic day/work bag though.

The Chanel isn't much of a work bag, but I think it can be used as a day bag/for dressier occasion.

The Chanel would be perfect for social/evening events and dinners, and the Suhali lockit would be great for an everyday bag. Since you specified it would be more for special occasions, then I am all for the Chanel!!