Louis Vuitton Spring RAOK Reveal Thread & Meeting Place

Well we had another person drop out because their life is too busy (whatever that means)...I am incredibly ticked....why sign up?

Anyhow, I will be sending out yet another Angel request later today/first thing tomorrow.

But I wanted to let everyone know that this will probably be the last RAOK I do with the Louis Vuitton group. I have now done 3 or 4 RAOKs with LV, and 2 with Balenciaga and 1 forum-wide...and I just keep having so many problems with the LV one. People drop out, people not following rules (people still haven't posted addresses on Elfster), people disappearing, people not posting photos, etc. It is just becoming too time consuming to be running around fixing everything all the time. I'm sorry.

I will fulfill my obligations as the admin for this current one, but it will be my last with the Louis Vuitton group.

I'm not sure what it is...

Sorry to be a downer in the thread.

/\ /\
Oh Naomi! It breaks my heart to read your post, but I realize that your "job" must be incredibly difficult, and you feel responsible for making sure it goes off without a hitch. Unfortunately, you are dealing with people, who, despite their best intentions, are fallible. Also, from reading your other threads/blogs, I think that maybe your priorities have shifted to more important endeavors, and that may be depleting whatever patience you may have had for this type of behavior from past ROAKs. Or, maybe this is the worst you've seen. Having never participated, I can't say.

I feel honored that my first ROAK may be your last, and that I got to work with you and get to know you through this. I will hope for a reprieve, but totally understand if you pass the torch. Whomever takes this from you has HUGE shoes to fill (preferably designer and super-cute>> shoes, that is).

:heart:TWIGGERS!!:heart:

I completely understand your decision Naomi: it must be so annoying for you!
I also have to say that when people sign up, they should be absolutely sure they can fulfill their commitment. I appreciate that life can get in the way, but unless there are very serious reasons, dropping out sounds to me like a selfish act.

Lots of hugs and thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to help spread a bit of joy around, there are those that appreciate it! :heart:

Oh no Twiggers! This is going to force me to forum jump now and join up for your other RAOKs, lol. It sucks that there's been so much trouble, and there definitely does seem to have been a decrease in participation in general with the LV RAOKs. I will just be glad to be a part of this one if you do indeed throw in the towel for this subforums RAOKs. You have been a great leader!

Naomi, thank you so much for everything that you've done in the past. It sucks that people would do that to you. If you want to be involved, be involved. Dont just say you want to and punk out. *hug*

Anyways, I just wanted to throw out a big huge thank you to my buddy for the package that I found on my porch yesterday afternoon. I was actually quite surprised, because I had just gotten back from sending out a little token to my OWN buddy. Because of this....and apparantly elfsters has its quirks when picking buddies.......a big thank you to my buddy-in-both-senses.......Susan (Wild Orchid)!

First off inside the package we have a Sephora Body Butter sampler (tropical jasmine, citrus sage, and tangerine grapefruit) which I can't wait to use. Especially the tangerine grapefruit and the citrus sage. I love citrusy scents early in the mornings...they seem to wake me up so well. Also inside the box was a little purple mesh tote bag which also held goodies! Inside the tote bag was a shower "poofy" (lol thats what my husband calls them), bath and body works warm vanilla sugar lotion and shower gel (the small size of the bottle will be perfect in my purse...lotion is a must!), a little pink jasmine perfume, and a completely kick ass manicure set. I love how it folds up and keeps everything in its own place, but you can also open it up to throw in your other odds and ends (like rings!) I dont think that I have never seen anything like that before.

Thank you so much! Pictures shall be up soon!

Pictures pictures!

Forgive the somewhat fuzzy quality. My actual camera is dead soooo...out pops my centro's camera!

Attachments

• Photo_032208_007.jpg
    Photo_032208_007.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Photo_032208_008.jpg
    Photo_032208_008.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 60
Ahhhh Twiggers...that is horrible that someone would do that intentionally and so far into the month. I completely understand why you would not want to do this again.

Love your gifts babydol :smile: