Louis Vuitton 'Legally Blonde' vernis bag

1. I have just bought a fuschia vernis Bedford and have heard that this is the colour that Louis Vuitton did a bag for in the film Legally Blonde, does anyone have pics of Reese Witherspoon with the bag? And also, does anyone have pics of the same bag I could see? Does it have a shimmer?
    Thanks!:yes:

2. I just did some Googling and it looks like there were matching Fuchsia Vernis briefcases for Reese and her dog in Legally Blonde 2.
    Is this it? My eyes are terrible
    [​IMG]
    HTH a bit!

3. sry i don't have pix, but all Vernis have shimmer undertone, gratz on ur purchase, can't wait to see model pix ^^

4. Thank you!

5. :yes::yes::love:

6. There was a fuchsia vernis Pegase made for Legally Blonde. I know someone who owns one and it is SO beautiful:love: :love: I have never seen them on eBay or anywhere else besides in her collection. I love fuchsia vernis! I used to own a bedford, but sold it because I never used it. Now I just have the accessories, a french purse, eldridge and cles. They are my absolute favorite. It is the best vernis color LV ever made, IMO.

7. thank you! Does anyone have pics of a bedford in this colour or the bag in the film?

8. You learn something new everyday :smile:

9. Yes I have seen that pic .. kathy has one .. its gorgeous

10. So you can get a sense of the color, here is a picture of my fucshia accessories, except my french purse, I think I deleted that one.

neweldridge.jpg fuchcles.jpg
  11. Beautiful! Thank you so much!

12. ooh where is that pic?? I would love to see it!

13. congrats! i hope to own a fuschia bedford one day!

14. wow wow wow jenny

15. I must have miss something because I seen this movie a 100 times. Didn't see any Bedfords. hhmm... Guess I'll have to watch it again. lol