Louis Vuitton 'Legally Blonde' vernis bag

rosieroseanna

Spenderella
O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
I have just bought a fuschia vernis Bedford and have heard that this is the colour that Louis Vuitton did a bag for in the film Legally Blonde, does anyone have pics of Reese Witherspoon with the bag? And also, does anyone have pics of the same bag I could see? Does it have a shimmer?
Thanks!:yes:

I just did some Googling and it looks like there were matching Fuchsia Vernis briefcases for Reese and her dog in Legally Blonde 2.
Is this it? My eyes are terrible
2003_legally_blonde_2_015_a.jpg

HTH a bit!

There was a fuchsia vernis Pegase made for Legally Blonde. I know someone who owns one and it is SO beautiful:love: :love: I have never seen them on ebay or anywhere else besides in her collection. I love fuchsia vernis! I used to own a bedford, but sold it because I never used it. Now I just have the accessories, a french purse, eldridge and cles. They are my absolute favorite. It is the best vernis color LV ever made, IMO.

There was a fuchsia vernis Pegase made for Legally Blonde. I know someone who owns one and it is SO beautiful:love: :love: I have never seen them on ebay or anywhere else besides in her collection. I love fuchsia vernis! I used to own a bedford, but sold it because I never used it. Now I just have the accessories, a french purse, eldridge and cles. They are my absolute favorite. It is the best vernis color LV ever made, IMO.

Yes I have seen that pic .. kathy has one .. its gorgeous

So you can get a sense of the color, here is a picture of my fucshia accessories, except my french purse, I think I deleted that one.

Attachments

• neweldridge.jpg
    neweldridge.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 239
  • fuchcles.jpg
    fuchcles.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 226