Louis Vuitton Extreme Leopard Pump

Jan 23, 2006
vuit.jpg
Louis Vuitton Extreme Leopard Chain Pump ~ $1570 US

I thinking of buying these shoes for myself for Xmas, i love them.

Do you like them ?

Attachments

• vuit.jpg
    vuit.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 349
I saw them at the boutique. My SA begged me to get them, but I'm hard on shoes and told her I can't justify spending money on shoes like I do bags. My new Jessica Simpson patent leather pumps, were scuffed the first night.

I love them. They are so original and it seems now a days a lot of the shoes designs are the same but noooo not these! I just don't justify spending so much on leopard heels. I would get them if they weren't leopard because I like to invest into more classic pieces and even though I love leopard pieces for accessories its too much for me to spend especially right now. Although if I had millions to spend like stars I would definitely be snatching them up, DEFINITELY!

They're fabulous, but I agree with Minnie - very expensive for leopard. I personally couldn't justify it. If you have it and have a few really awesome outfits for them, they sure will stand out!

I think that Louboutin and Manolo make leopard shoes that are going to be a little more timeless. I think leopard shoes should be sexy, and these aren't IMO (no offense).