Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Recently, I had the remix key pouch overnighted to me from a flagship LV. To my surprise, the hook and made in heat stamp were on the wrong side. It shows the lack of LV completing thorough quality assurance, if they even do it at all. I took it into my local store and they swapped it out with one they had just received in their inventory. Neither of them were made in the US as I hear a lot of people thinking quality issues are limited to the US. Sharing this for awareness as I urge everyone to thoroughly inspect your purchases for quality issues because it does not appear that LV is doing it. Ultimately, I returned the key pouch and bought the remix ZCP. I noticed the remix key pouch did not have the same capacity as my canvas one.
D39600A0-A1F3-409A-A35A-5580D53A2A40.jpeg
B50019A1-94FE-4C02-BD25-5928A084076C.jpeg

Anyone has the new baby neverfull? It looks so cute.
Hi Jessica, I have tried it on in store. It's adorable, but small. I've included a photo from the boutique in Cotai, Macao. Definitely a fast fill bag, my PM is much more spacious. If you love mini bags - it's a cute choice for the essentials and the added zipper keeps everything secure.

Attachments

• tempImagegQOmAS.png
    tempImagegQOmAS.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
My apologies if this has already been posted, or if this is not thread-appropriate, but I just wanted to share a couple of my pictures of the holiday decor at the Champs-Elysees location. It was incredibly impressive!

View attachment 5930121

View attachment 5930122
Stunning, especially at night!
Would a vintage Louis Vuitton Sac Bandoulière come with 2 made in stamps inside? One on each side interior pocket??
Hi JMPerez
I am familiar with this bag, but have seen a few vintage versions called Sac Bandouliere, one with an outer zipped compartment and the other with a piece of Vachetta leather wrapped around the outside sides and bottom of the bag. Which one are you referring to, maybe I can help. Thanks, Jasmine (Sinta Vintage)

Reactions: nycgirl79
Hi all can you advise me? I can’t decide whether to get bicolor black or turtledove neonoe. For any of you who own turtledove, is the maintenance hard? Will you jeans color transfer to the bag as well?
As for neonoe empreinte, has any of you found any wear and tear in last couple of months/years?
Hi Shm, I have several pieces in bicolour black and love them. The multi pochette when I use the black adjustable strap can rub the top of my jeans, at the waist. I have not had colour transfer on the cream portion. I do wipe my bags clean after each use. I think it's a very versatile print, and all leather makes it fuss free in all seasons as well.

I just watched a video of a guy, I guess he is a leather expert, who takes apart bags (tearing apart stitching and separating the lining and scraping the coating on the bag) and estimated how much they should cost. I watched him rip apart a creme empreinte NF and talk about the pieces. Very eye opening as to the markup of bags. He then tells you the quality and how much the bag should cost as opposed to how much they are charging. He buys all the items himself so he stays neutral.
Hi LVlvoe_bug
What I love about those videos is when he validates the quality of the leather used. When he quotes the cost of materials and putting it all together and I reflect on how much I paid - I am in awe. But still love luxury designer pieces. I am more inclined to the vintage luxury now. Gorgeous pieces that have withstood the test of time, for a fraction of today's prices. Thanks, Jasmine (Sinta Vintage)

Reactions: LVlvoe_bug
After seeing this IG post, I'm no longer interested in the Atlantis GM.

Hi Travelbliss, sorry my photo is sideways (no clue how to fix that)
I almost bought the Atlantic GM in Hong Kong during recent travels. It did seem abit stiff, and is massive in size next to my frame (5"1 125lbs) but I gravitate towards things like this (the most elevated looking shopping bag ever) I think in time it softens up and is slouchy and casual (if you like that look) I was anticipating her release since seeing the vintage release of this bag from moniquelvoes1968. Very pretty. Thanks, Jasmine (Sinta Vintage)

Attachments

• tempImagelq8FFR.png
    tempImagelq8FFR.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
It smells awful. Like legit horse stable.
Hi
Just wondering if anyone has sampled this new scent, "Myriad" ? I'm curious as it has some cacao undertones...and i love anything remotely related to chocolate ! :giggle:

View attachment 5889677
Hi TravelBliss, I quite like it
Just wondering if anyone has sampled this new scent, "Myriad" ? I'm curious as it has some cacao undertones...and i love anything remotely related to chocolate ! :giggle:

View attachment 5889677
Hi Travelbliss, not sure if you've had a chance to sample this yet since this is post from a few months back. My go to fragrance is Attrape Reves and it is quite warm and fruity. Myriad, for me quite nice. It does have an oud (woody base) but there is rose in there as well, so I smell a bit of sweetness. I quite like it.

I did a payment by link for an item and really seemed impersonal , not sure if it’s just me. No thank you for your purchase or anything besides an email for the shipping label…I’ve been hearing about SAs and pressure for sales quotas so I’m surprised when nobody at least said thank you for your purchase :sad:
How did u get the link? Was it from a SA? If so, then she clearly didn’t care enough to even say thanks. Urg…