Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

I realize it is going to darken, but I guess what I meant is.. I have seen some that are almost black. Is that lack of care, and if so what do I need to do to make sure mine stays even and golden brown instead of turning almost black in some areas. Thanks

A few possibilities...Make sure your hands are clean when you carry it so you don't grind dirt into the leather, wipe it with alcohol free baby wipes (like Pampers wipes for sensitive babies) after wearing each time, keep a leather protectant on all leather parts, consider wrappying the handles with a Twilly. You bought a great, easy, durable bag. Mostly just enjoy it and don't worry as it ages. :smile:

Reactions: Rolo125
Hihi... I hope someone could help me on this. I am dying to get my hands on the LV Pochette Metis and I have a friend travelling to Barcelona next week. Is there anyone who has any idea if this is available in any of the stores at this point of time? Appreciate your help here! Thanksss!

Hihi... I hope someone could help me on this. I am dying to get my hands on the LV Pochette Metis and I have a friend travelling to Barcelona next week. Is there anyone who has any idea if this is available in any of the stores at this point of time? Appreciate your help here! Thanksss!

I went to the barcelona store tosay and they has one!

This might sound as a silly question but I recently purchased the DE Croisette and notice that the leather is diff from their usual leather used in DE bags. I think I like it better so I was wondering will all future DE bags have this type of leather now?

MOVED TO THE CORRECT SECTION! A quick question. I have a LV purse that I would love to know the model name of. I would like to get another,...but because I do not know the model name. I know it is a Speedy of some sort,..but I have never seen another this small I am clueless as to WHAT to call it. It is 9 inches long and 5 1/2 inches high. Any ideas? Thanks!View attachment 3518843

Last edited:
MOVED TO THE CORRECT SECTION! A quick question. I have a LV purse that I would love to know the model name of. I would like to get another,...but because I do not know the model name. I know it is a Speedy of some sort,..but I have never seen another this small I am clueless as to WHAT to call it. It is 9 inches long and 5 1/2 inches high. Any ideas? Thanks!View attachment 3518843
Im afraid link to image doesnt work!

Sent from my SM-G361F using PurseForum mobile app

lv.jpg

Reactions: Aoifs
I think I am too new to start threads. Is that true? Anyway, bought an Antheia hobo. Does anyone have experience with that leather and wear? I want an everyday bag that's not canvas. My Totally PM is durable. I don't carry my Speedy B empriente often and am not sure why I thought the Antheia could be an everyday bag??? Now I think it can't. It's way more delicate than the empriente.

Thoughts?? How do these wear? Does the embroidery wear out?