Lotta CL Love~Megs Collection

classy and fabulous is correct! beautiful collection. I wish I had a closet like that... :love:
Thank you so much. I took quite awhile to finish it but I am loving my closet too.

i love your collection and YAYYY! Your closets done!
I know can you believe it took 5 months to finish a 6 week project. No wonder I kept buying shoes. I had nowhere to put them so they lived in their boxes and as the closet was finishing up I kept pulling box after box out from the back of my old closet:shrugs:
Beautiful collection, with lots of diversity Meg! I am in absolute love with your closet though, it is perfection :love:
Thank you so much. I have somewhat eclectic tastes. While I love putting on a super high heel that is really sexy it is also nice to have some shoes that you could go to the grocery store in, kwim.

Gorgeous collection and tdf closet!
Thanks so much
i DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!

Your closet is BEAUTIFUL and those shoes are definitely going to be sooo pampered in there!

Well my closet needed some shoes that could take center stage.

You have a gorgeous beyond gorgeous collection! OMG I could live in your closet! :faint::faint::faint:If I had that closet I would just stick my mattress in there and sleep in it ! To Die For!!!! Your closet n collection inspire me to work way harder so maybe one day I can have a closet like yours!:ghi5: Thank you for sharing!
Thank you that is so kind of you. Actually my closet has a Murphy Bed in it. I just completed renovations on it less than a month ago. I started a thread that documented the whole process from start to finish. If you are interested here is the link. http://forum.purseblog.com/the-wardrobe/creating-my-couture-loft-closet-689728.html

Give those Lady Ponys to me!!! Give those Lady Ponys to me!!! :devil:
Lol..Just joking!!!

Love your closet and all your collection is truly amazing!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!

Thank you ladies, you are all very kind. Yes my collection has grown rapidly and now that I have posted and put the shoes in there new home I am ready to start looking for a few more pair. I just pre-ordered this morning the Maggie lepoard toe pump from BG. It won't arrive until October or around there. I will post them when they arrive.

ru4.gif
stunning collection megt :cloud9:

Meg-What a gorgeous collection and you know that I covet your closet. That's quite a collection that you've put together.
And...you didn't tell me that you wanted nude. I have to find out through TPF? :lolots:
Love you, love your collection, love your closet, love your cat (although we are going to have a little sit down if the clawing at the new cabinets doesn't stop LOL).:hugs:
Do you have the handbags in a thread?

Meg-What a gorgeous collection and you know that I covet your closet. That's quite a collection that you've put together.
And...you didn't tell me that you wanted nude. I have to find out through TPF? :lolots:
Love you, love your collection, love your closet, love your cat (although we are going to have a little sit down if the clawing at the new cabinets doesn't stop LOL).:hugs:
Do you have the handbags in a thread?
LOL Nat, yes I have been looking for a nude pair of shoes but could always use another pair or two:biggrin:. Please feel free to enable me.
I don't have my bags in a thread but that may be the next project. I got my Gucci python yesterday and will send you a pic this weekend. I love it. I am adding 1 more shelf to my shoe cabinet so that I can accommodate more shoes. My goal is to have 1 cabinet with just CL shoes.

LOL Nat, yes I have been looking for a nude pair of shoes but could always use another pair or two:biggrin:. Please feel free to enable me.
I don't have my bags in a thread but that may be the next project. I got my Gucci python yesterday and will send you a pic this weekend. I love it. I am adding 1 more shelf to my shoe cabinet so that I can accommodate more shoes. My goal is to have 1 cabinet with just CL shoes.

Well, Meg, you know that I will be there to enable you. We are total shoe and bag twins. You're a pretty decent enabler for me, as you well know.:graucho: