lost stuff? want to puke? join me!

I don't usually lose stuff, but I recently lost the Eiffel tower key ring that my daughter brought me back from Paris last year.:crybaby: The only key on it was my PO box key (which I was able to replace - for a fee $$:s), but I LOVED that key ring! It was a miniature Eiffel tower with PARIS on one side. :sad: If any of you PFers in Paris see one somewhere, I'd love to get another one!:yes:and would be happy to pay you for the trouble.:flowers: It looks like this one, but silver in color.

my sister has that exact one! her "friend" just got back from there and gave it to her.
I could also :graucho:rob her ass tonight and get it for you!
monica

Awwwr I hope they turn up as they sound really special!

I lost my house keys today! I got to the front door and searched my bag from top to bottom and they weren't there! Luckily my Dad was off work sick (poor thing) and so he was able to let me in. I then emptied my bag onto the floor and no luck. I later found them hiding in the LV that I'd been using at the weekend, I must have missed them when I was transferring stuff over.

Know how you feel, recently lost my 7 gold bangle bracelets during a trip where I stayed at several different hotels............well, they were just found and the hotel sent them back.-
This may sound very weird, but this is what I do when I have lost things I cherish......first try of course to think the last time I saw them or wore them...I call everywhere I have been, etc., etc.,when all fails:

I tie a scarf or hankie on a door knob, pray to St. Jude,the saint of the impossible requests every night for 10 nights about my lost items and do not take the knot off until they are found or months go by....it has not failed me yet, including the bracelets that were lost over a month and a half ago and just turned back in.

When my kids come to visit and see the knot on the bedroom door the inmediate question is , okay mom, what did you lose now......if you want the prayer pm me.

In high school I lost my Armani denim jacket (it was 9 years ago but damn I loved that jacket!). Recently I lost a ruby earring and a gold hoop earring at work (lucky for me someone turned in the gold one but I'm still sad about my ruby!

I'm sorry you lost so much stuff...
I hope you find them soon...
I know how awful it feels to loose something precious.

I lost my Diamond studs, wedding rings and engagement ring last year,
they were inside my burberry bag along with everything else in my purse.
actually we were robbed, burglars broke-into the vacation house we rented
while we were sleeping, I was with my Husband's family and they only took our purses,
I still feel sick when I remember that day...
and had nightmares for months!