Looking to get my first B-bag, need HELP!

luv my bags

Speedy LoVer
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
I've been looking through the different threads and trying to educate myself on b-bags. I've noticed there are quite a few different styles. I think I want a larger style (but not too big). I really like the black or of course the pink. What are my different options? Also, where is the best place to buy them? Who do you think would have the biggest selection? Do they ever go on sale? Or are they like LV and never go on sale?

Thanks for any and all help you can give me! :smile:

I've been looking through the different threads and trying to educate myself on b-bags. I've noticed there are quite a few different styles. I think I want a larger style (but not too big). I really like the black or of course the pink. What are my different options? Also, where is the best place to buy them? Who do you think would have the biggest selection? Do they ever go on sale? Or are they like LV and never go on sale?

Thanks for any and all help you can give me! :smile:

Check out this link, it'll have everything you need to know about Balenciagas(no, Bbags never go on sale at flagship in New York, but RARELY will go on sale at individual boutiques....RARELY:
atelier.naff: Balenciaga motorcycle style reference

Yes, I read the Balenciaga threads for hours last night! Loved all the celeb pics and later went on cult status and actually purchased one! Today I got the email as to what color I want. I still haven't really decided but I'm leaning toward the emerald :heart: BUT also thinking about the black. I chose a first.........cornflower is pretty too though

:graucho: Well you've come to the right place if you need info on Balenciaga! As you've heard naffs site has a wealth of information, and the link that was provided on stores, will show all of the retail ways to get current seasons. I personally love the 05 leather, so I get my bags mostly on ebay. The actung balenciaga section keeps everyone up to the minute of current sales, and ebay listings. These gals here are lightning fast on getting ebay listings posted. My personal favs are the City for a big bag that's not too big, and the Box for a smaller bag that is not too small. Unfortunately the Box style is being discontinued after 06. Good luck in your decision, and please share pictures of whatever you buy. Here is a picture of 3 of my bags to show you 3 styles all together. All 05's Magenta Box, Turq Twiggy, and Bubblegum Pink City......

img4782hv8.jpg
[/IMG]

i just ordered a bag from Aloha rag. You have to do it via fax, but there is no sales tax or shipping and it comes from hawaii so there will be no customs fees.

I say go with emerald! you can get black in any kind of bag, but bbags are known for their amazing colors!

welcome to the addiction!