Looking for Items from Previous Seasons?

Will they ship to me??? and does NJ have tax on handbags?

Frances Bean,

They definitely ship and it is either $20 for 2 day or $30 for overnight (if I am remembering correctly). Unless there is a Marc Jacobs store in New Jersey, you will not pay tax. :smile:

I talked to Stella, she emailed me the agreement form, I emailed it back, and it was sent out the next day! Very easy process.

Just remember that the MJ store does not accept returns. I believe you can exchange (Helena, correct me if I'm wrong) within a short amount of time.

Typo. The info's from MJ store in Boston (instead of NY).

Large Satchel is completely sold out at MJ boutiques.

The following (Spring 06 SOFT CALF CLASSIC) styles are still available in Butter at MJ store in Boston; their number is 617-425-0146, please ask for Alfredo.
- Multipocket ($895)
- Blake ($975)
- Elise ($950)
- Hobo ($825)

Hi, I fell in love with a MJ bag a few years ago - maybe 2004 - but didn't get it b/c it was the "it" bag and I felt like too many people had it. Well, long story short, I still want it and am furious w/myself that I didn't just buy it and wait to use it.:cursing: I have been trying to figure out the style name and am not seeing anything exactly like it (so maybe it's all in my head:wacko: ), but I remember it as being the approx. size of a Daria (definently an east/west shape), think it was multi pocket (2 on front, possibly one on each end), Honeydew or light green color like that, silver hardware, handles like a Blake, calf leather - maybe a Quinn? I don't know for sure, but I think the zipper on top was either not exposed or just not extremely visible like some styles. If anyone can help, I would love to at least know what I'm looking for!

That's a stumper... what kind of pushlocks did it have on it? Quinns have different pushlocks than the traditional MJ bags... If it had the quinn type pushlock, maybe it was the "new tote" style? Here's an ebay auction I found:
eBay: MARC JACOBS NEW TOTE BAG - LARGE - NWT (item 290065957821 end time Jan-03-07 14:00:26 PST)

If it wasn't a quinn type pushlock, maybe it's an Anouk bag?
eBay: NWT Marc Jacobs Purse 5005 style new anouk - Oatmeal (item 200060637695 end time Dec-23-06 18:24:38 PST)

I thought the pushlocks were like the ones on this bag, although the pockets might have been more rounded like the New Tote...
eBay: Marc Jacobs Purple Hobo Hand Bag Purse NWT $895 *RARE* (item 280064540997 end time Jan-03-07 19:30:00 PST)
The handles were like the Venetia...no buckle, though, so not a Venetia...
eBay: MARC JACOBS $975 PINK VENETIA LEATHER BAG AUTHENTIC NEW (item 320067222720 end time Jan-07-07 16:09:03 PST)
The Daria is the right shape, maybe a little too long...
eBay: Marc Jacobs Daria Leather HandBag - Caramel (item 170050936342 end time Jan-15-07 20:21:27 PST)

This bag has the general feeling, but it's not quite right...
eBay: Authentic MARC JACOBS Sage Green Leather Bag Purse (item 270065357335 end time Jan-05-07 18:55:33 PST)
Thanks for trying to help me. Figuring this out is making me crazy!:nuts:

bag.lover you seem to know everything about every single marc jacob handbag there is! i would be eternally grateful if you could help me locate either of these MbMJ bags. i fell in love with a MbMJ handbag that i saw at a bloomies about 1 year ago and am now kicking myself for not purchasing it. it's the perfect size and everything for me. here is a link to a pic of it http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/7427/2jt7.jpg i think it's a lila tote? i saw a similar one that mello_yello_jen had posted, but her's was white and looked canvas. here is the link to her post, it's the 9th one: http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jac...cs-your-marc-marc-jacobs-bags-here-52768.html the one i'm looking for is a carmel brown colored leather with pink bead detailing on the end of the ties on the side. the second bag i'm looking for is the MbMJ chalked stripe denim faridah. again, i just absolutely adore this style and it's great for everyday. mello_yello_jen has the satchel in this collection and posted pics of the it in the same link above, but post #10. any info you could give me on these bags, stores, websites, whatever would be so greatly appreciated. i think you're more knowledgeable than anyone SA's working in a dept. store or a MJ boutique! thank you in advance :smile: