Looking for a great clutch

1. I've always been a tote girl but I'm trying to wean myself from attempting to carry my entire house in a handbag, so I'm looking for a clutch...

The one I really like was the one Carrie B. had in the Paris sequence in the two-parter final. Does anyone have any suggestions for something similar, not exceedingly expensive (ie, I'd rather steer away from the $1000 clutches atm :nuts:) ?

Thanks for any advice! :love:

2. I honestly don't know how much my clutch costs- it was a gift from my husband and I absolutely love it- its the Gucci horsebit convertible clutch in the black monogram material (I am pretty sure that they are still under $1000). It is soo versatile- day into evening, casual and semi-dressy (not black tie).

3. How about an LV Lagoon clutch?

4. Is this the clutch?
    [​IMG]

5. lauren merkin clutches are also great. love the eve and louise styles

6. There's that one and another which is a vintage Judith Leiber (ie: no hope of finding the real deal but I'd settle for something that's in the same style)

I've seen the Lauren Merkin ones but I'd love to try something with a frame too.

Thanks for the suggestions though! I'll have a good look at them.

7. Judith Leiber has the most beautiful clutches. However, they are very pricey. If you want something less expensive here are some alternatives. For less dressy clutches:
    [​IMG]

Marc Jacobs - $395

[​IMG]

Michael Kors - $148

[​IMG]
    Michael Kors - $98

Dressier clutches:
    [​IMG]

Bloomingdales - $285

[​IMG]
    Michael Kors - $98

[​IMG]
    Via Spiga - $150

All of these I found on www.bloomingdales.com

8. Here are some I found at Lord & Taylor's website.

[​IMG]

Betsey Johnson - $93.99

[​IMG]

Lord & Taylor - $58
    [​IMG]

D&B - $55
    [​IMG]

Lord & Taylor - $58

9. Look on eBay for vintage frame clutches...

10. They have some cute vintage dior clutches last time i checked on eBay. most going for under 200 bucks :nuts:

11. I just bought an LV Twin GM clutch and love it! I can use it as a clutch or a small handbag if I use the strap. It's classy and simple.

12. Currently, I have this one:
    [​IMG]

It's my precious... But I want something with a frame. I didn't find anything on teh first LV that was recommended to me.

13. I am the Clutch queen. I kind of collect them. I probably have over 50. The best clutches I have gotten have been at yard sales!! I get great pieces for $1-3. I guess people buy them for events and never use them again. Ebay is also a great place. I got a vintage Valentino clutch once for $10. Check out some of the unconventional places.
    Selena

14. Lorelai also has some cute clutches!